Chapter Twenty Six - Mrs. Quinn's Seduction

"A...Aaron you shouldn't be here...I mean Melony...you was suppose to overnight observe...I mean she wanted to observe..." My voice dissapeared when he came close enough for me to taste his breath on my lips. I placed my palms on the counter and curled my fingers over the edge. He moved closer and his body was now pinning me in position. He brough one of his hands to one of the buttons hooking his finger over it. In one swift movement with barely any effort at all the button popped off the material and fell to the floor, I gasped as his finger trailed my heated skin down to the next button.

I could feel him looking at me, more like staring at me but my eyes were focused on his large finger snapping the second button off the material forcing it to join the other on the floor. The shirt was now barely covering me with only one button remaining, I eyed it expectantly as his finger leisurely slid down my now highly alert skin. I swallowed when I heard a soft growl escape him. "Were you planning to seduce someone sweetheart..." Oh god! I moved to close my thighs but his leg was in between them before I could even make an attempt.

There was no doubt he could feel my sudden or more like continuous arousal of the last two or three weeks between them. I had lost count of how many days exactly I'd been craving him, all of him. "S...Seduce? I don't know what you mean-huh!" He pulled the last button off with a rough flick revealing me completely, lingerie and all! Aren't you glad you wore this crap now? I begged my subconscious for help, a way out of this but she simply hung a 'do not disturb' sign on her door before slamming it on my face.

He slid his almost equally heated hand up my thigh and then the side of my body, stopping at the top of my bra cup and begining of its strap. He took the thin lace strap in between his index finger and thumb and began to rub against the material softly. Every time his knuckle rubbed over the top of my breast I got a little wetter. "I like you playing coy sweetheart..." He brought his other hand to sit on my bare waist.

Finally he released my bra strap and moved the hand down to my waist, he smiled wickedly before hoisting me up onto the counter. I shuddered at the thought of pain coursing through him from the heavy lifting but once again he seemed unaffected.

"Aaron, what are you doing? You should be resting...you know till you recover...A...Aaron what..." He began to kiss and suck down my neck and across my shoulder. He slid off both the shirt sleeves simultaneously while continuing to kiss along my cleavage. My hands instinctively went to the back of his neck and hair which I loved to tangle my hands in oh so much. I subconsiously hooked my legs around him pulling him closer and urging him to continue. "A...Aaron you...you need to take your medication..." I was already breathy as hell, erotic thoughts exciting me more and more by the second.

I couldn't help but wonder how different it might be this time, knowing he loves me while making love to me "I was about to do just that sweetheart..." He took my mouth in a powerful, toe curling kiss that had my heart thumping like a freaking drum! I was surprised by how fast his tongue had darted into my mouth.

His speed was however understandable I mean given half a chance I would have locked my lips together and denied him access until he was fully recovered. Shit, no! I can't do this! He'll be in so much pain! And what if the wound re opens? Oh god!

I tried to pull away but the suction of his mouth was vacuum like, he wasn't about to let me go at least not until he had, had his fill or needed air. Finally I managed to take advantage of his need for oxygen and pulled back but only slightly considering his iron like grip on me. "Aaron...your med-" he latched onto my lips again and pulled away with a hard suck on my bottom lip that had me moaning! Fucking moaning! He wasn't even inside me yet in fact he was barely touching me!

"You are my medication sweetheart, I don't have a chance at a full recovery if I go one more day without being inside you, without tasting. Every. Single. Inch. Of . You!" He spaced out the words in between kisses down my chest, stomach and thighs which were now damp from the juices leaking out of my entrance and through my lace panties which I know realise aren't particularly absorbent!