Chapter Fifteen!

Bela looks at him and says "Tum na aajkal bhot gussa krte ho?" Mahir gave a confuse look and asks "Mene kab kiya gussa?" Bela rolled her eyes and says "college me! Lunch time pr!"

Mahir: Madam aapki galti th or mera ye right hai aapko rokna.

Bela: Haan! Haan akru!

Mahir: Sona dont call me that!

Bela: Me to bolongi! Akru.

Bela gets up and shows her tongue and teased him while Mahir looks at her antics and says "Acha beta mujhse panga!" Bela laughs and says "Mr Akru tum mujhse nh jeet skte!"

Mahir: Acha ji wait abi batata hoon.

Mahir holds her and start tickling. While bela is laughing hard then somehow  she escapes from his hold. She ran on the other side while mahir says "Acha ji madam ko masti soojh rahi hai!" Bela giggles and ran while mahir is chasing her. She sits on bed so does mahir. Mahir immediately picks a pillow and throws it at Bela. Bela holds it and beats Mahir with the same pillow.

Mahir too picks a pillow and both start pillow fighting and while doing that, they stand on the bed and hit each other. Suddenly Bela's leg slips and she falls on the bed and during that, she holds Mahir's shirt and both fall down on the bed with Bela on the bed and Mahir on top of her. Both are lost in each other's eyes. For the first time in the life, they are feeling very strange on being lost like this. They keep staring at each other till Mahir realises their position. He immediately starts tickling Bela again to which Bela starts laughing and she pushes Mahir. She runs to his cupboard and picks an album.

Bela: Mahi... Ye toh wahi album hai na... Jisme tumhare nange pics hai...

Mahir: Sona use wahi rakh do

Bela: Nahi rakhungi...

Mahir: Sona baat maan lo.

Bela: Nahi...

She shows him her tongue and teases by opening the album. Mahir immediately runs to her seeing which Bela too starts running in the room. Mahir tries to grab Bela and finally succeeds. He pushes her on the bed and gets on top of her and sits on her waist while Bela is hiding the album under her back.

Bela: Mahi chodo...

Mahir: Pehle mujhe album do.

Bela: Nahi dungi.

Mahir: Nahi dogi?

Bela: Nahi...

Mahir: Ruko batata hu mai tumhe...

He starts pulling Bela's hands but then she is using all her body not to give it and laughing. Mahir then lies on top of her and tries taking the album when Bela keeps it above her head moves her hand continuously. Mahir extends a bit towards the album and the moment he bends his face to look at Bela, their lips meet.

Bela and Mahir stop their fun and look into each other's eyes with their lips touching each other. Slowly Bela closes her eyes and parts her lips little bit and Mahir holds her upper lip with his lips. He sucks it a bit and then does the same with lower lip. Bela is lying on the bed closing her eyes and feeling the touch of his lips on her lips. She starts reciprocating his actions and doing the same slowly. Mahir too closes his eyes and feels the moment and the kiss turns into a deep, long and passionate one.

Promo: what will be their reaction after realising what they did?

My Little Bride💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें