Chapter Thirty Nine!

One week passed Behir shifted to mumbai, leaving their village. They bought a flat and start to live in it. They are so happy with each other but they didn't start their sexual life officially after marriage. Because they both are totally engrossed in their hectic schedule. Both joins their job and start to live like a happy couple.

But Bela is still a child for him. One day, Bela was in office when suddenly a guy comes and says "Hy bela!"

Bela: Hy Rehaan!

Rehaan: Looking gorgeous in this top.

Bela: thanks!

Rehaan: Bela i wanna say something.

Bela: Yeah say!

Rehaan: I like you! Even I started to fall for you. I wanna.... marry you. Will....

Bela: Ek minute Ek minute.....Rehaan ye kia bol rahe ho.....I am taken....even I am married.

Rehaan: But.....

Bela: Look Rehaan we are just colleagues. Hum to baat bhi nh krte or pyar kese....

Rehaan: Its okay Bela....but please wear nuptial chain and vermilion. I missunderstood.

Bela: Yeah okay and sorry! But I got married in childhood and I am so happy with my partner.

Rehaan: nice to know!

Bela: Hmmm....BTW its evening mere husband aate hi honge. Come I will make you meet him.

Rehaan: Yeah sure....

Bela and Rehaan came and stands for a while. Mahir reached there and says "I am so sorry. I am late!" Bela hugs him and says "Its ok! By the way Mahi he is Rehaan my colleague. " Mahir passes a smiles and they both shakes hands.

Mahir: I am Mahir....

Rehaan: Nice to meet you! You are so lucky to have a beautiful wife.

Mahir: Yeah, I am literally lucky to have a stubborn wife.

Rehaan: Really! But office me to itna mature behave krti hai.

Mahir: Is it truth?

Bela nodded and says "You only said na i can wish anything from you!" Mahir smiles and "Acha Rehaan bye i have to go!" They Behir went from there.

In car!

Bela: Mahir Rehaan proposed me!

Mahir: What?

Bela: yeah! Isliye mene tumko usse mil waya so that wo hope na le kr bhethe or ab me kal se nuptial chain pehnongi.

Mahir: Arre koi baat nh usse pata nh tha.

Bela: Kal ko kuch or hogaya to....

Mahir; Wow......Sona waqye ke bari ho gy hai. Acha bura samjhti hai.

Bela rolled her eyes and says "Bus bus ab itni bhi tareef na karo!" Mahir chuckles and kissed her cheek. Soon they reached home. Then they had dinner and slept. Days passes like this, both Bela and Mahir got completely busy in their that they don't have time to spend with each other. They didn't even have time spend some moments with each other.

Bela is really feeling bad for staying close but still far from him. While Mahir is going mad by all this. He is totally fed up. All he wants is just to spend time with her. He want to kiss her, hold her tightly in his arms and make love to her.

One day! Mahir is working in his cabin when his phone rings. He immediately picks it.

Mahir: Hello Sona....

Bela: Mahi... wo aaj tum khana kha lena mujhe late ho jayga.

Mahir; Phirse....

Bela: I am really sorry! But work complete krna hai.

Mahir: Sona ese to tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jaygi.

Bela: Nahi hogi. Me kuch kha longi don't worry!

Mahir: Okay take care

At night, Mahir is waiting for her but there is no sign of her. He is continuously trying to call her but her number is not reachable. He gets worried and wears his jacket and was about to go when door bell rings. A smile crept on his face and he ran to open the door.

He open the door to find bela there. Bela is standing while Mahir pulls her in a bone crushing hug, making her confuse. She hugs him back and says "Mahi....kia hoa?"

Mahir: Kia hoa? Seriously are you mad? Kab se wait kr raha hoon. Call bhi nh lag raha tha. Meri jaan nikal rahi th. I am saying Sona kal se no late night works. Ye mumbai hai yaha kuch bhi ho skta hai or tum akele nikal parhi time dekho 11 baj rahe hai.

Bela: tum itna over react kyun kr rahe ho?

Mahir: I am over reacting?

Bela: Offcourse you are, kuch nh hoa mujhe to bura bura kyun soch rahe ho.

Mahir: Agar ho jata to kon zimedaar hota hai. Tum meri responsibility, responsibilityko choro tum meri jaan ho.

Bela: Mahi ese thori hota hai itna attach mat ho mujhse okay!

Mahir: What do you mean to say?

Bela: I mean to say that don't over react!

Mahir: I  am not over reacting. Its care Sona.