Chapter Thirty Four

Bela: Nahi jaante tum nahi mujhko.

Mahir: Me jaanta hoon. Tumhari aankhein parh skta hoon.

Bela: Nahi! Tum nahi jaante mujhko.agar jaante hote to aaj ye situation aati hi nahi.

Mahir: Bela....

Bela: Ek wish poori karoge..

Mahir: Bolo...

Bela: pehle tum bolo poori karoge?

Mahir: Offcourse....

Bela: meri kasam?

Mahir: Haan tumhari kasam!

Bela went to door and locked the door she closed window abd comes to him and says "now fulfill my wish!" Mahir gave a confused look and says "Kehna kia chahti ho?"

Bela starts opening his shirt buttons. Mahir got shocked and holds her hand and says "No Bela ye sab galat hai!" Bela looks in his eyes and says "Please I need you......Please Mahi..."

Mahir: Bela ye kesi wish hoti hai.

Bela: Tumne kasam khayi hai.

Mahir: Bela look koi or wish maang lo but yeh nahi. Ye bhot galat hai.

Bela: Please Mahi (she starts crying).

Mahir hugs her while Bela places her lips on his lips. She starts kissing him while Mahir reciprocate bcoz he totally forgets about world and just lost in her. Both closes their eyes and feels each other lips. The kiss went deep when bela enters in his mouth and explores every corner of his mouth. Mahir break kiss and make contacts of their forehead. Tear escape from Bela's eyes. Mahir sucks it immediately.

Bela start placeing wet kisses on his neck and her hands start opening his shirt button. Mahir gasped. Bela sucks his nipples and threw his shirt on floor. Bela is kissing his body when her hands went down and she open his pants and threw it somewhere and so does boxers. Bela pushes him on bed and hovers over him.

Mahir places a kiss on her neck and opens her top zip. He switches positions and removes her clothes. Mahir start kissing her body. He kissed her neck, leaving a dark love bite there. Bela digs her nails on his back. He winches and kissed her more hardly. He sucks her breast and bites her nipples hardly. Bela is facing this torcher for the first time. So She became a moaning mess. Mahir squeezes her ass and kissed her lips hardly. He backs off and starts thinking something. Bela got a sign that he can stop any movement so to divert his mind. She kissed his neck and start biting his neck. Mahir holds her waist tightly while bela is busy in exploring his body.

Mahir again losses his control and his emotions start taking place. His heart starts winning over his brain. He starts forgetting about his marriage and all. All he can see is that his childhood love is ready to make love with him. Bela reads his eyes and places his hand on her breasts Mahir squeezes her breasts. Bela moans loudly. Bela took off his one hand and put it on her womenhood. Mahir felt his hand getting wet by her wetness. He closes his eyes tries to back off. When Bela holds his waist tightly and Mahir enters his finger in her. Bela felt pain but she moans making him mad in love.

After a while, Mahir took out his finger and bela makes him lick it. Then he losses his control and enters in her. Bela felt alot of pain. She start screaming, making him worried.  But soon she adjusted and moans in pleasure. Then they make love to each other and slept in each other arms.

In simple words, Bela took his feeling's advantage  she makes him losses his control and make love to her.

Next morning! Bela wake up and found herself naked in his arms. She smiles and kissed his lips. While Mahir snuggles in her breast. Bela feels shy as Mahir is lips is on her nipples. She ruffles his hairs. Mahir woke up and found something so soft near face. He hides his face in her soft breast. When he remembers last night. He gets up with jerk and looks at Bela who is laying next to him without covering her self.

Mahir took duvet and covered her and says "Be..Bela ye sab kia hai?" Bela hugs him and says "Wahi jo sach hai!" Mahir pushes her lightly and says "Ye...ye nahi hona chahiye tha. Ye bhot galat hogaya. Dekho Bela jo bhi hoa usko bhool jao."

Bela pushes him and says "Mahi we slept with each other. You know what does it means? It mean that now i belongs to you. I lost my virginity to you. It means alot Mahi. "

Mahir: Sona please calm down. Look hum ab kuch nh kr skte.

Bela start crying, and hugs him. Mahir too hugs her and says "Sona wear your clothes." Bela sobs and says "Its paining!" Mahir broke hug and says "I am so sorry!" Bela shut his mouth by her hand and sats "Don't say sorry! Bcoz ye sab meri marzi se hoa hai!"

Mahir: Bhot dard ho raha hai.

Bela nodded while Mahir saw her body us covered with his love bites. He feels guilty and says " Apply some oil." Bela stops him and says "har baar tum hi dard ka treatment krte ho to aaj kyun nahi."

Mahir: Main kese!

Bela: please!

Mahir nodded and make her lay and she shamelessly removes duvet from her. Mahur looks at her and starts massaging her. Bela winches. Then they get dressed. Mahir went to his room. Where Anu is waiting for him.

Anu: raat bhar kaha th.

Mahir: Wo bela ki tabiyat thk nahi th to bus.....