Chapter Twenty Seven

Bela tries to go but vyom holds her tightly and start to remove her stall. He then removes her blouse. Bela start crying badly and breathing heavily.

Just then they hears a knock on door. Its Mahir!

Mahir: Bela are you awake? I have to talk to you.

Bela start crying more as she heard Mahir's voice. Mahir again knock and says "Bela.... lagta hai so gy. Kal baat kr longa!" He then left from there.

Vyom smirks and kissed her neck hardly. Bela threw a vase by her foot. Which makes noise. Anu hears it and says "Ye kia hai? Bela k room se ese glass tootne ki awaz! May be gir gaya hoga! " she also left from there.

Anu bumps to Mahir.

Mahir:  ohh sorry Anu!

Anu: its ok tum soye nahi

Mahir: Bela se baat krni th but wo to so gy.

Anu: Nahi abhi uske room se kaanch tootne ki awaz aayi.

Mahir: but mene knock kia tha.

Anu: ab uth gy hogi jao baat krlo.

Mahir: Okay!

Mahir went upstairs and knocks the door again and says "Bela open the door! Mujhe tumse important baat krni hai." Bela heard his voice and again threw another vase. Now Mahir is sure that she is awake.

He start knocking and uttering same word "Are you fine!" Mahir found something fishy.  So he broke the door. And got shocked to see vyom on bela. Her clothers are torn. Her eyes are red with tears as she was crying and her mouth is tied with cloth.

Mahir's angers rises on its peak seeing Bela crying and seeing vyom missbehaving with her. Vyom looks at Mahir and says "Tameez nahi hai kisi k room ke ese nahi aate!" Mahir fist his hands and says "kia kr raha tha?"

Vyom: Arre

Mahir: I said what were you doing?

Vyom: tu humare beech m mat bol.

Mahir holds his face and threw him on wall making his forehead bleed hardly. First he beats him so much that vyom can't able to stand properly. Family members gathers in room. Mahir covers her with blanket and says "Mom, kuhu iska khayal rakhna!"

Sumi: haan beta!

But bela pulls him and hugs him tightly and says "please Mahir.....i don't want anyone!" Mahir broke hug and says "Dont cry! Tum change krlo."

Then vyom went to gets arrested by police and taken to jail. Sumi came to Bela  and says "Mahir tu ja me sambhal longi!" Mahir nodded and tries to go but Bela holds him tightly and dont let him go.

Bela: Na...Nahi....Plea....please abhi mere pass raho.

Sumi: Bela beta mein hoon na.

Bela: Nahi aap jao.....

Kuhu: Bela calm down wo chala gaya hai.

Mahir: Haan Bela don't worry.

Bela: Tum please sab ko bhjo....

She start crying badly while Mahir has no option left so he says "Haan me sab ko bhj raha hoon. Tum ro mat! " Everyone left from there. Bela stands up and locks the door and sits besides door on floor.  Mahir came to her and says "Bela....Bela Relax..."

Bela: you hate me na?

Mahir: No I don't!

Bela: No you hate me.

Mahir hugs her and says "Esa nahi hai Be...." Bela put her hand on his lips and says "Sona!...tumhari Sona! Me pagal ho gy th. Tumse door reh kr tumko yaad krti th tab vyom se friendship hoi or Mujhe laga I fell in love bcoz of his innocence's mask. "

Mahir: shh koi baat nh ho jaati hai galti.

Bela: Nahi. I pushed you. When you were kissing me. I shouldn't pushed you. Sahi kaha tha Mumma ne agar hum dono ek ho jate to aaj me kisi or ki taraf dekhne ki himmat nh krti!

Mahir hugs her and says "Sona please calm down...jao pehle change kr k aao phir baat karenge." Bela nodded in no and sats "No ye meri saza hai."

Mahir: Atleast blouse to pehen lo. Ese inners me....

Bela: Buri hoon na mein. Bhot buri hoon. Tumhare pyar ki kadar nahi ki mene...

Mahir: Enough! Bus karo.....

Mahir stands up and took out her night dress and says "Jai change karo." Bela looks at him and says "Help krdo....." Mahir looks at her and sats "please Bela faltu ki baatein na karo!" 

And the next moment,  Bela falls on floor and got unconscious. Mahir got tensed and put her on bed. He dims lights and start changing her dress. He make her wear tee shirt and comes down and pulls her Lehenga and make her wear trousers.

He than took first kit and applied medicines on her wounds. His eyes are teary seeing the state of Bela as she is the world to him and he can never see tears in his eyes. He stays awake all night crying beside her. In the morning, when Bela wakes up, she finds Mahir holding her hand and sleeping in the sitting position. She goes near him and pecks his lips.

Bela thinks: Maine tumhe sabke samne insult kia hai na? Mai apne insult ko wapas lungi. I know how much you love me. Mai hi pagal thi jo tumhare pyar ko thukrayi. I am sorry Mahir. I love you too.

Mahir slowly opens his eyes and sees Bela staring at him.

Mahir: Bela...

Bela realises he woke up and blushes.

Mahir: Bela abhi kya hua? Tumne kuch kiya?

Bela: Nahi toh!

Mahir: Bela sach batao.

Bela: Mahir nahi... Sach me maine kuch...

Mahir: Mai jaga tha Bela... Mai janta hu tum kya ki... Aaj galti se tumne kar bhi di lekin fir kabhi aisa mat karna...

Bela: Kyu?

Mahir: Please Bela.