Chapter Forty Three!

Bela looks here and there and find chocolate sauce she immediately picks it. Mahir tries to run but she holds his collar and says "Tumko me batati hoon! Bhot hasi aarahi th na!"

She open the cap of sauce and pours it on his chest, neck and chin. Bela laughs on him and says "Ab haso na.....haha haha..." she laughs non  stop. Mahir snatches chocolate syrup and make her on sit on kitchen slab. 

Bela looks at him in confusion, he smirks and holds her waist tightly, she gasp and closed her eyes to feel the bliss. Mahir pours chocolate over her neck. Bela squeezed her eyes qnd bites her lower lip to control her moans. Mahir smiles lookung at his affect on her. He make her lay on slap and pours chocolate over her waist.

She has no idea what Mahir is upto. What she knew is just that he is upto something. Mahir comes near her face and started to suck chocolate from her neck. Bela starts breathing heavily. She squeezed her skirt and closed her eyes tightly.

Mahir holds her by her neck and sucks the chocolate which he pours on her neck. Bela open her eyes to see him looking in her eyes. She blushes and holds hus face and she makes contacts on their lips and they starts kissing each other madly!

Mahir backs off and pecks her lips again and then comes on her waist and started to suck chocolate from her waist. Bela is just feeling his lips on her body. She is feeling blessed to have him. She is feeling lucky to have him. She gets up and hugs him tightly. Mahir smiles and says "I LOVE YOU SONA!"

Bela kisses his forehead and says,"I LOVE YOU TOO MAHI!"

Mahir picks her in his arms and took her to washroom. He places her in bath tub and started to undress her. Bela hugs him in nervousness while mahir gets undress himself and they both took hot shower and comes out wearing bathrobe! Mahir smiles and make her sit on bed. He went to wardrobe and took out his clothes and wears them.

Bela is still in bath robe. She comes to took her dress when Mahir nodded in no and make her sit on bed again. He took out a box and came to her. Bela looks at him and says "Ye....!" Mahir put hus finger on her lips and shushed her "Shhhhh.....kuch mat bolo....ye lamha.... ye pal bus mere sath jiyo! Jo ho raha hai hone do!" Bela smiles and nodded in yes.

Mahur open box and took out a beautiful red colured saree! Bela eyes shined and says "Sareee!" She jumps in excitement. Mahir smiles. Mahir removes her bath robe. Bela bends her eyes lids down due to shy ness! While mahir make her wear her inners and then he ties her petticoat and make her wear her blouse.

Bela smiles while Mahir bends down and sits on his knees and starts to tie pleats of saree. He ties pleats and going to tuck in her petticoat. Bela blushes and closes her eyes. Mahir kisses her navel and tucked pleats then he took her pallu and pinned it on her shoulder.

Bela looks in mirror and mesmerized to look at her self!

Mahir kisses her shoulders and says "Kesa laga gift!" Bela smiles and says "Bhot khoobsurat!"

Mahir: But tumse kam!

Bela chuckles and says "brownie ka to satya naash ho gaya ab!" Mahir looks at her and says "Meri doll ko brownie khaani so let's go!"

Bela: Ok let's go!

Both came out from house and locks the door. Then they headed towards car and sits on their seats! Mahir starts car, while Bela plays music.

Song plays!

REHNA TU PAL PAL DIL K PASS,
JORHI RAHE TUJHSE HAR EK SAANS,

SEEENE SE TERE SIR KO LAGA KR SUNTA ME RAHOON NAAM APNA,.......

Behir smiles looking at each other, the drive was so peacefull, both of them kept silent and feels each other present. Soon they reached to bakery, Mahir came out from car and open the door of her side and extends his hand, bela looks at him while he says, "Come my doll!"

Bela holds his hand and came out from car! Mahir locks car and holds her waist. They both headed to bakery and orders their brownies and had an amazing and romantic brownie date! While having brownie Bela wishes to go Goa!