Chapter Fourty One!

Bela smiles seeing Mahir's care. Mahir then cups her face in his hands and pecks her lips.

Mahir: I am really sorry Sona. Ye jo bhi hua wo meri galti thi... I am sorry...

Bela: Mai ek hi condition pe tumhe maaf karungi.

Mahir: Kaunsi condition?

Bela: Kal na tum office jaa rahe ho na mai!

Mahir widens his eyes happily and says, "Sach?"

Bela: Haa Mahi... Hamare shaadi hue itne din ho gaye aur ham ek bar bhi acche se time spend nahi kar pae.

Mahir: Accha kal ki planning dinner karne ke baad karte hai.

Bela: Haa mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai.

Mahir then brings food for both and then  starts feeding Bela and Bela too feeds him. Mahir feels very happy for sharing those moments with her as it has been ages since they spent such moments.

Bela is about to get down from bed when Mahir stops her. He keeps the plate back and then brings ice cream for her. He gives her ice cream and Bela starts eating like a child. Mahir smiles and sits beside her. Bela then lies with her back resting on his chest for support and eats her ice cream. After finishing, Bela gives Mahir the cup, who keeps it on the side table.

Mahir then looks at Bela's face and sees a little but ice cream stain is near her lips. He then turns her towards him, lifts her face and then cleans the stain with his lips making Bela close her eyes in nervousness. Mahir moves his lips towards her lips and captures her lips with his. He slowly starts sucking her lips and smooches them. Bela too responds with equal happiness.

The kiss isn't a fast and wild but its a slow and promising one which pours their love to each other. Mahir breaks the kiss and slowly he runs his lips along the neck till her nuptial chain. He takes a pinch of her skin and presses it with his lips very leaving a love bite. His lips come more down making Bela bend backwards. Mahir unzips her top and inserts his hand inside the top. His hands slowly caress her stomach and then move upwards towards her breasts.

He squeezes them over her bra while kissing her neck sensually. He removes her top and and makes her lie on the bed. Mahir gets on top of her and then Bela helps him remove his shirt. She traces her finger along his chest line and then pulls him more close to her. Mahir takes a breast in his mouth and sucks it very wildly while kneading the other one. He does the same with her other breast and then starts sucking her navel.

His hands reach her pant. He undresses her and then Bela helps in undress himself. Mahir then enters one finger of him in her womanhood and starts moving it in and out very fastly... He then enters another finger and continues moving more faster. Bela moans in pleasure and reaches her first orgasm.

Then Mahir enters in her and starts thrusting her very fast. They make love to each other for the first time after their marriage. Mahir then hugs Bela and both sleep in each other's arms, naked. Next day morning, Mahir wakes up to see Bela sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Mahir thanks God for clearing every misunderstanding and bringing them close again. He sees Bela's phone ringing and sees the name " Rehaan bhai!"

Mahir is shocked to see that.

Mahir thinks, " I thought that Rehaan must be flirting with my Sona and trying to get her but Sona thinks of him as a brother? I am so sorry for taking things in the wrong way. I should not have done that."

Mahir sees Bela wake up and then keeps her phone back. Bela sees him and smiles saying,  " Good morning husband ji!"

Mahir lifts her face and pecks her lips saying, " Good morning wife ji! How was the night?"

Bela hits his shoulder play fully and says, Mahir  "Abhi bhi lagta hai k ke choti si hoon. Itne barhe hone baad bhi. Wahi din yaad aaraha hai that tum mujh pr gire th. That was the best day of my life!"

Mahir pecks her forehead and says "Tum aaj bhi bachi hi ho meri cute si chotu si bachi!"