Chapter One

She stood at the edge of the water, gazing out. The memories flashed inside her head and she held back her tears.She wouldn't cry . Crying was for the weak. She missed her mother. She loved her father, but he never had any time for his daughter. Being the daughter of a villian is hard thought,she though. Ellie sat there for a while thinking about life. It wasn't until the sun had gone down and a chill was creeping up on her that she walked back to her father's hideout.Hopefully she could sneak up to her room without being caught.No such look.
"Ellie,come here" shouted her father.Ellie sighed and stepped towards his study cautiously.
"Where have you been,Ellie?!" Asked her father but he didn't seem to be listening.
"Down at the lake father," replied Ellie calmly.
Silence followed.
"I do wish you'd stay away from the lake,Ellie. Too many people may see you"
" but father,it's quiet and nobody would ever know who I was-"
"Silence,Ellie!" He said. He turned to face his daughter .
"I have a job for you,Ellie" he said in almost a whisper.
"A - a job father?" Said the hard to please girl.
"Yes.You know Felicity Holland? "
"She's that woman who keeps stopping you,isn't she father?" Said Ellie,recalling a discussion she had overheard between her father and her uncle.He didn't take any notice.
"I wish for you to spy upon her son,Daniel Holland. You will start his school Haywood on Monday. However,I have three small rules. First of all, you will not blow your cover.Clear?" He snapped. Ellie nodded.
" you will not expose your true identity...you will go as a girl called Ivy Williams. And finally,you will under no circumstances fall in love with him.....unless your too weak for the job? " he said sneering.
Ellie drew herself to full height and looked her father dead in the eye.
"You can rely on me father" she said.
He nodded stiffly.
"Very well.Get out of my sight then"
Ellie hurried off,wondering if her father truly cared for her.

Little did she know,he was smiling as she left the room.

First Chapter Complete ! Sorry it was so short ! I'll upload as often as possible x Also who wants a backstory of what happened to Ellie's mother .

Lots of Love

Can you guess my name?