Chapter 11 (Christmas Special)

.The snow fell and merry feelings were all over town.The smell of christmas dinner was running through the streets. Smiles of delight and cries of joy were high in the streets. The festive cheer was all around. People were joined with their families, for the special day. Children were giggling and parents were yawning yet smiling. But nothing compared to the delight of the young blonde 16 year old girl who had recently got her mother back. She sang christmas carols and smiled and chatted with anyone and made mince pies. Her christmas was perfect ! A loving boyfriend , and an amazing family. She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend later !

------

A young teenager gazed out of his window , watching the snow drop to the ground. He didn't have many presents , but his family was too poor. They weren't rich like his girlfriend. That's the only girl he wanted for christmas. He didnt want presents anyway , because he believed love is always worth more than money. He couldn't wait for later. He missed his girlfriend.

------

At 12;00, the young couple ran into each others arms and kissed. They kissed for another 5 minutes before once again a sneaky jokester 18 year old snook up behind them and declared that they were sickly.The girl rolled her eyes as the guy ran his hand through his long dark hair and kissed her neck.

Christmas was perfect

-------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE <3

This chapter was different wasn't it?!

I was going to upload tomorrow but i won't have wifi as i'll be at my nans :(

So this is my christmas special !

Also , i know a few of you are unsure about some stuff so just ask me in pm and i'll explain everything in next chapter <3

Yes, Ellie is 16. Daniel is 15. I know my friend and someone else were confused about that

Love

Dez