Chapter 5

"Sebastian and i had been best friends since childhood. Some people thought we were lovers , others thought we were siblings. But we weren't. You see, his mother and my father ...... they didn't get along well. They would constantly be yelling and fighting. In the end my father was taken away. I was heartbroke. I blamed sebastian and his mother. I made it my mission to help everyone in the future. Sebastian grew colder and less loving as the days went by.....the friendship seemed to be over.People started to avoid him. Finally , i calmed down. I went to find him but he already had someone new. Ariella Morton. Ariella was lovely. Then we found out Ariella was pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. But she couldn't afford to keep him and gave him away. His name was James. "

Ellie and Daniel shared a look at Felicity's words. A boy called James was 2 years above them in school and they had a sort of feeling he was the answer to their future.

"It hit me like a ton of bricks and i accused him of so many things - it was my fault he turned into a villian. I found my friend Charles and he was sympathetic. I found myself having a relationship with him. 2 years later, news came Ariella was pregnant again. About a week later i found out i was also pregnant. Ariella had her baby and named her Ellie. I had my son and named him Daniel. That was you two. 10 years passed , of constant war between sebastian and myself. Eventually i grew annoyed. I told Charles to take revenge. And he took Ariella. I feel bad now , of course. I'm just grateful Ariella is alive"

"Mums Alive?!" asked Ellie. Felicity nodded.

"We must find her ! You have to help me ! Please ?!" she asked the three of them . They all nodded.And so they went to plan..

OK I'VE UPLOADED 3 CHAPTERS IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES PHEW- so im not sure as to what shall happen next so leave an idea. I want to know who's reading this so comment or vote so I know x Thanks guys x