Chapter 10

Ellie was still upset the following week. She had lost her boyfriend who she really loved.He'd betrayed her. She tried forgetting it by reminding herself that her fathers name was about to get cleared. How amazing that would be!

However , no matter how many times Ellie tried to forget , it just made everything worse.She felt betrayed.She was laid on her bed, flicking through her photo album when she heard her bedroom door open and looked up to see Ariella looking lovely.

"It's time to go clear your fathers name , Ellie. Are you ready ?!" she asked softly. Ellie nodded. Despite the fact that Daniel would be there , she was excited for this .

At 11;30 that night, a great party took place. Why ? To celebrate Ariella's return and Sebastian's innocence.

"Is this seat taken?" a voice asked Ellie and she looked up into Daniel's eyes.

"yeah,by someone other than you" she muttered.He still sat down anyway.

"Ellie , let me explain.Please ?!" he asked , almost begging. Ellie sighed and replied, "alright , im listening".

" i had to say that to Georgia , because she would've killed you if i hadn't. she was going to kill Ariella , as you know.That was the only way to save you."

The truth dawned on Ellie.

"seems like georgia" she said, then , looking into her ex-boyfriends eyes. "forgive me?!" she asked.She was answered by a passionate kiss, only interrupted by James yelling "EWWWW LOVEBIRDS" loudly.

--------

Yay Dellie is back !

Who do you ship other than Dellie ?

I ship Sebastian and Ariella !!

And I also ship Felicity and Sebastian !! (weird but oh well)

Also who loves James XD.

Do you ship me with any characters?! let me know in comments or pm!

Next chapter , i'll add one of my commenters ! comment your ship on this chapter to win !

The photo is Ariella !

Next Chapter will have a photo of Georgia !

Lots of love

Orchid Destiny <3