Chapter Two

Ellie Waller was nervous. Today she would start her new school and meet Daniel Holland. But she didn't know whether he would know it was her .Ivy Williams. That's her new identity . She adjusted her skirt and walked to her fathers study.

"I'm ready" she said in hardly more than a whisper.

Her father looked up at her.

"Very Well. Go on. "

"aren't you taking me?!" she asked

"i'd be recognised in an instant ellie. Go ! "

*Ellie's point of view*

Walking into that school was horrifying. I walked along the corridors trying to find my classroom quickly. I was so preoccupied that I didn't notice someone in front of me and bumped into her.

"Oh i'm so sorry ! " I gasped helping the girl to her feet.

"i'm fine really " she smiled warmly.

"I'm Jodie Green, and you are ?! " she asked.

"Ivy....Ivy Williams. I'm new."

"cool ! what class ?"

"Oh um 10B"

Her eyes lit up.

"Wow ! Awesome ! Same ! Let me take you and introduce you to everyone" she said eagerly running off. I ran to catch up with her . She walked into the classroom and I followed her.

"Attention Please " Jodie said loudly and everyone fell quiet, eyes upon me.

"This is Ivy Williams , she's new. Ivy , this is Melissa , Jennifer , Pandora , April , Grace , Lucy , Maria , Rita , Izzy , Olivia , Amber , Jason , Jem , Alfie , Joseph , Oliver , Lewis , Daniel , Martin , " she carried on but I had my eyes on Daniel. After introducing me , she told me to wait for the teacher to choose a seat. The teacher came in less than ten minutes and I was told to sit next to Daniel. Great ! This task should be easy. Daniel smiled warmly at me as I sat down.

"Hello. I'm Daniel Holland , nice to meet you Ivy "

I forced a smile. We were talking about our family's and I was relieved when the bell went to signal maths next. I was good at Maths. Once again I got put next to Daniel . He struggled in Maths , and that was surprising. I helped him a little. I spent the whole day with Daniel and his friends , luckily. At home time he gave me his number and told me to call whenever. I smiled at him and replied "oh thank you Daniel " and he hugged me.

When I got back father was waiting.

"Well...?!" he demanded.

"I'm in his gang " I informed him.

"Good ! " he sneered. "Now go!"

All I could think about that night was my new school and how nice Jodie and Daniel had both been. Maybe spying wasn't such a good idea after all...

And there we go she's met Daniel.! Any idea's for future stories....?! No ?! Ok then ! Future chapters? Let me know what you wants to happen x

Also can anyone guess my name?