9

It was Wednesday when she saw them.Daniel and Georgia. Laughing. Daniel had said he didnt speak to his sister but that was a lie. Ellie felt betrayed especially when she heard Daniel say "yeah, that stupid idiot. i dont love her like she thinks i do."

She knew he was talking about her.She ran home crying and when Sebastian saw her , she went back to a time when she'd been a daddy's girl.She explained through tears and sebastian hugged her.She knew she shouldn't cry, especially not over a guy but she couldn't help it.

When Daniel came over on Thursday, she screamed at him.

"STOP PRETENDING TO LOVE ME DANIEL...I HEARD YOU WITH GEORGIA!" she yelled getting really mad.

"wait.......no.....el...let me explain" whispered Daniel automatically understanding.

"no..no...i wont listen to your dumb excuses.we're over" she said tears slipping down her face.

None of them got any sleep that night.Was it just a squabble......or was it over for good....well, i guess time will tell.

---------------

Dallie has sunken :( Can we make it rise again ? 3 comments on this chapter from different people and i'll put them back together !! So tag your friends or they done for good !

haha im evil arent i

SHOUTOUT TO MY AMAZING BEST FRIEND INDIA <3
@AndrxmedaxTonks