Walking

"You're doing it Nat! You're fucking walking!" Jordan cheered.

It had been a few weeks since the night between Rachel and Natalia and the blonde was still stuck in her head. She was doing whatever she could to push her out which included even more rehab for her injury.

"Um yeah, I started walking while your ass was gone with the Lionesses, this is old news shortstack." She laughed, making her way over to Jordan and hugging her tight. Nat was just happy to have her friend back.

She had made some more attempts to become friendly with her teammates at Rachel's suggestion and it was going well. She now had a small group of friends that she felt comfortable with and she was getting more and more excited about getting back to full fitness.

"Are you ready for the next game? It's a big one." Nat sat back onto the physio bench, looking up at the blonde who she was now the same height as. Chelsea and Arsenal were on the same points, Arsenal taking the top spot on goal difference. This was huge for the season.

"I'm ready, 100%, we're going to go 3 points clear. I promise you."

"I don't know.. Beth England's on fire and with Sam Kerr.."

"Are you doubting us? Dude come on!" Jordan moaned. "We have got this! In fact I'm so confident I'll make you a bet"

"A bet?"

"If we win, you have to host a party for the Lionesses at the camp next month. And if we lose, I'll do your laundry for a month." Jordan smiled smugly, Natalia hated laundry, and Jordan knew they would win, at least she hoped so.

"Oh you are so on!"

---
"Well it's full time here at Meadow Park, Arsenal 3, Chelsea 2. A last minute winner from Jordan Nobbs gave all the points to the home team who now go 3 points clear at the top of the table."

"Oh fuck you Jordan"

AN: wow i used 3 commas in a sentence. my english writing skills are shit, if i was retaking my gcses now i deffo would not still get that A 😂 anyway as usual im sorry its shit and short. i have no idea where the middle is going but i kinda have a plot idea idk. im so sorry