Party time

It was now a month later and the Lionesses were back in town. That meant it was party time.

Jordan had made all the arrangements, all Natalia had to do was open her flat for the venue. She was not looking forward to it. If there was one thing Natalia hated more than laundry it was parties. She wasn't a social butterfly and whilst she knew all the girls she wasn't good in social situations.

At around 8 the first few people arrived. Jordan, Leah and Beth. They were soon followed by Georgia, the Lucys, Keira and Steph. After that a stream of people arrived at the party kicked off. Drinks were being poured, music was pumped out of the speakers and truth or dare was in full effect.

But Rachel wasn't there. Neither was Millie but Natalia was more focused on the former. She knew they had said they would come but they weren't there yet. Maybe it was a good thing, Rachel had Kristie and Natalia didn't want to get mixed up in that. To distract herself she sat down and got involved in truth or dare.

A few rounds later Jordan and Leah had swapped outfits, much to Leah's displeasure, Toni had downed half a bottle of vodka and Lucy had broken a lamp trying to do blindfolded skills with a ball.

"Nat truth or dare?" Jordan asked, being one of the only sober people left.

"I chose truth last time so I guess I should do dare." Nat grumbled, looking around to check for anymore damage to her home.

As she glanced past the door she saw her, well them. Rachel and Millie had just arrived and Rachel looked good. Not just good, super good. Her outfit showed off her curves and the minimal make up left her with a natural glow. Rachel drew Natalia in more every time they saw each other.

"Nat? Nat? Helloooooo? Earth to Natalia?" Jordan snapped her fingers infront of Natalia's face, glancing over to see what she was so distracted by. Her grin widened when she saw Rachel. "I have your dare. I dare you to go and kiss Rachel."

AN: I am so sorry for the lack of updates and how short this is. motivation is back but this story will be wrapped up in the next 10ish chapters i think? anyway lmk if theres anything you want to happen.