BONUS CHAPTER #6

~The Nameless Boy~

SHIP: Shian (Sophie/Rhian) (As in the GOOD School Master, and Sophie)
SETTING: Takes place at the School for Evil if it was in the 1st book.
SCENARIO: What If Sophie and Agatha were kidnapped when BOTH School Masters still reigned because the Great War never happened.  Sophie is kidnapped by the School Master (Rafal) and dumped in the School for Evil where she bumps into a handsome boy she believes to be a prince...but is he?
*************

To be Kidnapped by the infamous School Master was one thing, but to be dumped in a murky lake of black sludge after being carried along by a scary bony bird was another thing entirely. Sophie should've been worrying about the bird or the fact that she'd lost all her suitcases packed with cucumbers back in the woods, but all that was on her mind was the fact that she was surrounded by children looking like they'd all emerged from the fiery pits of hell.

And if things couldn't get any worse, Sophie was appalled to find that her appearance was in shambles; the hem of her pink dress was shredded, her lace bodice muddied, and she was missing a high heel to top it all off. And her hair...Sophie didn't even want to inspect her once pristine golden locks and knew they looked just as dreadful as the rest of her did.

Sophie couldn't believe her bad luck. For years, Sophie had slaved over a father who didn't love her; mending his clothes to make them more fashionable (because Sophie wouldn't allow herself to be known as the daughter of a shambled looking homeless man) and ridiculing him on the appropriate foods he should eat so that way he wouldn't become fat (because what was worse than being the daughter of a homeless looking man, was  being the daughter of a homeless looking fat man). Sophie had made sure to be a proper daughter, a daughter her father, Stefan, could be proud of. Sophie had done good deeds around her dreary village of Gavaldon, been on her best behavior.

The School Master had made a great, terrible mistake and Sophie would be sure to make him correct it. She belonged in good, not this smelly repulsive moat filled with future villains who all looked like they wanted to kill her.

Sophie's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of nearby splashing, and she spun around to find a shape dog paddling towards her. In the shadows, Sophie saw his scrawny arms outstretched for her and a flash of beady weasel like eyes.

"Hi, I'm Hort!" The boy's scratchy voice burst through Sophie's eardrums and she instinctively covered her ears in an attempt to block out the scrawny boy's infuriating tone. "Wanna be friends—"

Sophie didn't hear the rest of what Hort said because she was already making her escape through the sludge, heaving her way onto the bank where kids were already being herded into the evil School's gates by uniformed wolves.

Sophie looked back quickly over her shoulder to check that the weasel boy was gone, and for a moment she stopped, struggling to catch her breath.

But the relief Sophie felt was short lived when she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped smack dab into the middle of a hard wall. Shock jolted through her bones as she stumbled back, rubbing at her throbbing nose to make sure it wasn't broken.

When Sophie glanced up, she was surprised to find it wasn't a wall at all that she'd run into, but a muscular back which turned to reveal the most breathtaking boy Sophie had ever seen.

He stood about a foot taller than her in a white lace up shirt and black breeches. He appeared to be frozen with his smooth marble colored skin. Sophie's gaze trailed upwards to meet his warm, clear blue eyes she'd sworn she'd seen before but couldn't remember where. With his immaculate jawline and plump lips, the boy standing before Sophie looked like he was a prince who'd stepped straight out of a storybook.