Chapter 3

3rd Person Pov

Tsuna didn't want to go to school due to what happened yesterday. But he had no choice, since Nana had called him down that Hikaru was waiting for him outside.

Being the neighbor of an amazing person made him feel ashamed about his current standing.

"I'll be going now." Tsuna said and got out of the house, seeing Hikaru waiting for him there. The brunette was greeted by the usual calming smile of the boy.

"Good morning." He politely said and the two walked together to school.

Tsuna was getting worried about all of the stares they received, mostly sent to Hikaru, as they neared Nami-chuu. Before they decided to separate, Hikaru reminded Tsuna. "Oh! Make sure to come to the Student Council room during Lunch break!

Tsuna had no chance to refuse and just sighed, making his way to his classroom.

____________

Hikaru realized that he had one major problem at present. He didn't know when Reborn would arrive. There was no set date when he appeared. His thoughts lingered, as he lounged in the Student council room during the morning school hours. He stayed there till lunch break, waiting for Tsuna to arrive.

Finally, he heard footsteps outside and the said brunette entered the room.

"Is it that time already?" Hikaru checked his phone and saw that it really was lunch break. He did feel a little bit hungry but was ignoring it before.

"Do I need to do something?" Tsuna asked as he wondered on what can he even do to help the council.

Hikaru just smiled and opened up a book and placed a pen on it. "Attendance and that's all!" He cheerfully said and Tsuna was relieved to know that it was just a simple thing.

After signing his attendance, Hikaru dismissed Tsuna while the brunette asked if he needed to attend after class. Hikaru answered that he only calls people of the council after class if there was something serious to do. Hikaru did have another club that he needed to attend after class.

When Tsuna leaved, Hikaru was bored again and buried his head in his arms. After a while, feeling numb so he decided to look out of the window. He noticed that students were going in the gymnasium and saw that Tsuna was one of them. He brightened up and got up from his seat. That was the cue, the story started when Tsuna was playing volleyball with his class and ends cleaning the gym on his own. Meaning, Reborn will appear soon.

Hikaru went out of the room and ran into someone he didn't want to deal, like ever. He's ambushes these past two years were getting tiring. His second year in Nami-chuu was the start of his recent fights with Hibari. It first started when Hibari heard that Hikaru might be the strongest person in the Naginata-do club. Without any questions at that time, the prefect made his way to the club and challenged Hikaru. The white-haired boy had no means of escape as Hibari's men blocked the door of their dojo. He grabbed the nearest wooden Naginata that time and impressed the other people present at the scene as he managed to fight with Hibari without being injured and even managing to get away by using the windows that his small figure could fit.

"Hello, Hibari." Hikaru started but the other just stared at him. "Nice weather we have today..." Hibari took out his tonfas and Hikaru decided that that was the signal for him to run. 

"Wai-- I-- Argh! Whatever!" Hikaru tried to reason with the man and turned to a corner, running towards his club. Luckily, he spotted a junior going out with a wooden Naginata in  hand. 

"Let me borrow this, thank you!" Hikaru shouted as he grabbed the weapon from the boy. "Wha-- Fujimoto-senpai?!" the boy was left there, staring at the running figures of two third years.