Chapter 12

The air between Varia and the others was getting heavy as each second passed.

The only thing that broke the silence was an awkward cough from the third party that just arrived.

"Ehem!" The attention, of all the people present on the scene, turned to the person.

"I have received orders from Nono on how to deal with this problem." Iemitsu said as he raised a scroll he received from the ninth boss of vongola.

"Wai- Dad?!" Tsuna said in shock, the scary version of him disappeared in a second.

"I just received word from Nono on how to resolve this situation." Iemitsu said as he held a scroll up.

________________

Hikaru walked home with the others as soon as Iemitsu settled the agreement of the battle between Tsuna, Xanxus and their guardians. Reborn was also one of the people who certified that the letter that was given to them was written by Nono.

It did had Nono's sky flames along with his signature, so there was enough proof that the ninth wasn't taking sides.

"Ugh. I'm tired." Hikaru murmured as he and Mukuro went in his house's gates. Judging by how dark it was, it might be 2 a.m. in the morning.

Mukuro walked behind Hikaru protectively, afraid that the albino might get kidnapped again.

Rokudo Mukuro, afraid? Now that was an emotion which Mukuro didn't expect he would have. The man really wanted to ask what else happened when Hikaru was taken by Varia.

Hikaru opened the door, only to be met by a hug-- tackle-- that almost knocked him back, if not for Mukuro who caught his back.

"M-Mom?! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Tokyo?!" Hikaru exclaimed despite his fatigue and the woman pulled back from the hug.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you, dear?" It was a sentence composed of worry, but the woman said it in an different tone.

"I was with.......... some people..." Hikaru said, not knowing how to describe his relation with the varia.

"Well, we best hurry, we need to go back to Tokyo. Right now." Himiko said as she handed Hikaru a luggage.

"Eh? Eh?" Hikaru was being dragged by his mother by the hand while Shunji walked towards Mukuro with an apologetic face.

"Sorry about my wife, but she's kind of right. We need to deal with some family business in Tokyo. Please take care of the house while we're gone." Shunji asked and walked towards their car, still with an apologetic face as he glanced at Mukuro.

The blue-haired male nodded and looked at Hikaru who was trying to talk to his mother while being pushed in the car.

"Wai-- Mom, what's--" the door of the backseat closed.

The car started revving and slowly backed up to the street.

Mukuro watched as the car left with a very confused Hikaru on board.

Must be about their yakuza business. Mukuro thought as he remembered that despite Hikaru's personality, he is the son of two yakuza bigshots.