Chapter 10

In a dark room somewhere was one screen that showed a certain place in Namimori. A black-haired male watched as the battle unfolded in front of the camera that was placed near Squalo's location.

It showed Squalo and another person that had almost the same color as the varia. With whiter hair, the person fought with Squalo in even ground, parrying the attacks and even managing to send their own blows.

The man that was watching from the monitor exhaled silently, almost as it came with a small smirk on his face.

"Oi, Trash, hurry and take that woman with you." the man known was Xanxus said, his voice also being heard at the earpiece that Squalo was wearing.

"VOIII! Don't order me around!"

Xanxus continued to watch the bright screen inside the dark room.

______________

He hated to listen to Xanxus, but Squalo wonder why his boss asked to take the woman he was now facing with him. It looked like the woman was one of the people they were after, so they might use her as hostage.

Just as Hikaru and Squalo exchanged blows, Dino appeared and used his whip to strike the concrete between Hikaru and Squalo.

The varia clicked his tongue due to the arrival of a nuisance. He took out several explosives inside his coat and threw them to make smoke to cover him.

"I'll be taking these rings and woman then!" Squalo said and jumped away from the scene.

"Hikaru-san!!"

"Tch! After him!" Dino ordered some of his men.

Tsuna could care less for the rings that would lead him to danger but Hikaru was another thing. The older male was like a brother to him and due to his weakness, Hikaru was easily taken away from him.

"Urgh...!" Tsuna finally felt the pain that was supposed to have been registered seconds ago. He was blown away by Squalo to a vending machine. A few small pieces of glass was stuck on his skin, and his gut hurt from the blow.

Reborn looked at the direction that the varia went and silently clicked his tongue. That Idiot let his guard down. he thought as Hikaru appeared in his mind.

_________________

It was a sudden flash of white in front of his eyes. Hikaru knew that he had let his guard down whilst fighting Squalo before. One of the explosives that Squalo threw landed in front of him and released a blinding light that lasted for a second.

Hikaru slowly opened his eyes and adjusted it. It was still a bit blurry and he could feel his arms tied back. It will take a few minuted before he could recover from that shock. Just as he thought that, the blur in his vision slowly cleared up.

The boy started to look around and saw that he was in a dark room. He wondered how many hours passed when he was knocked out. He did take into count that Squalo might have a few tricks up his sleeve since they were professional assassins stationed under vongola.

He screwed up real bad this time. The others must be worried by now... I  hope they won't tell mom and dad...  he chuckled a bit at the thought of his parent's panicking, but this was no time for fun. He was kidnapped and seriously needs to find a way out of wherever he is.