Chapter 17

A closed-eye smile, like a cunning fox who just cornered it's prey. That was what came into mind when Arashi and Ryunosuke stared at Hikaru in shock.

Such things like real magic doesn't exist, all that there is are a few tricks that deceive the eyes, but what Hikaru did couldn't be done in just a few seconds.

The two didn't know what to say. It was weird, all of this was weird, including the fact that Hikaru knew about their secrets that they tried so hard to keep hidden.

Hikaru's smile didn't disappear, he opened his eyes and seem to glow for a bit before it disappeared when they blinked.

"Shocked? Don't worry, that's a natural reaction." Hikaru chuckled as he said this.

Ryunosuke placed down his hand and then looked at the white-haired male seriously.

"Can you... do something about this... well, ability?" Ryunosuke asked, making Hikaru blink in astonishment.

"Of course I do have, given that you join my merry group, I will solve that unruly dragon."

Ryunosuke was once again surprised at what he heard. He didn't mention anything else about his weird body, but somehow, Hikaru knew that he couldn't control this.

"I get it, I'll join! So you better not break your promise about this weird dragon thing happening to me!" Ryunosuke said, arm's crossed, now a bit comfortable around Hikaru's presence.

The Fujimoto then turned towards Arashi who still seems to be in deep thought.

"How about you, Arashi-san?"

The man didn't know if he wanted to accept or decline. Hikaru was the heir of the large yakuza group, and maybe even stronger than the Hibari's. He wouldn't want to offend someone like Hikaru.

"Don't worry about offending me or something, I won't take it to heart. You can decline if you really don't want to." Hikaru didn't want Arashi to think that he was someone who relied on a stronger backing. He still wanted to gain comrades by not depending on his family.

"No, it is not like that." Yes, he had no problems of joining Hikaru. He also wanted to know what this weird red flames are. It always shows up whenever he's in mortal danger. It often showed up when he was a child, and now only at given occasions when it was really dangerous.

"It is just that I belong in the Hibari group. I do now want to be seen as someone who left the group because a stronger family recruited me." Slowly and calmly, Arashi explained his situation. It made Hikaru realize that there is that problem.

But this solves his problem. Arashi was worried that Hibari-san might think like that, since Arashi was under the care of that family ever since he was a child.

"Oh, is that the problem?" Arashi nodded at Hikaru's question. Things like moving to a different group breaks the rule of loyalty of the yakuza's. Arashi didn't want to be though as someone who wasn't loyal to his savior.

Hikaru took out a phone, very unlikely to see for a boy wearing traditional clothes to take out a modern gadget.

The phone was placed down on the table and was set on speaker. It rang a few times before the sound of the other side picking it up was heard.