Chapter 13

In just a few hours, the first battle for the vongola rings would start, yet Hikaru was in his bathroom, staring straight at his own reflection with a troubled face.

His hands pushed down on the side of the sink.

"A." he made a sound then grumbled under his head.

"Aiueo." He checked his voice once again. It echoed in the bathroom and made it so that he could hear his own voice clearly.

"Your voice started to change."

He heard Akari say. Hikaru could only cast his gaze down and sigh before deciding to get ready .

Hikaru went out of the bathroom, only to meet Mukuru, who was sending a smirk at him.

"You sure took your time in there, Fujimoto." based from Mukuro's tone, the taller was mocking Hikaru and might be implying that Hikaru have taken care of private matters.

"My voice is starting to crack... It came this late and it's weirding me out." Hikaru said and Mukuro did notice how the boy's voice changed a bit.

Most teens would experience such things when they enter middle school, but Hikaru seem to be a late bloomer in that aspect and only now has his voice started to change.

______________

Namimori Middle school.

It was the place that was set for the battle for the vongola rings.

That night, the ones who will compete are the sun guardians of each of the two groups.

Ryohei and Lussuria.

Thankfully, Hikaru manage to stop Mukuro from following him and finally went to Tsuna and the others.

The white-haired male was sitting at the roof, having a full view of the area, while the others seem to be absorbed to the preparations of the battle that they didn't notice that Hikaru was just there.

Up in the roof was very quiet, and he could only hear fragments of what the others below were talking about.

He didn't need to hear since he already knew what it was about.

The boy glanced down at the Varia and stared at one of it's members. He had to think of a plan soon. A plan to save as many people as he can during this battle.

He didn't care anymore if his actions change anything since the man named Fujimoto Hikaru exists in this timeline.

_______________

The Cervello finally finished explaining the rules of the first battle and proceeded to have each sun guardian to step into the ring that was prepared for their fight.

A boxing ring, that was literally shaped like a box. The ropes around it made it impossible for anyone to easily escape.

But what caught Reborn's eyes was the lights found at the top part of the boxing ring.

As the hitman observed the ring, he finally noticed that Hikaru was leisurely sitting at the rooftop of one of the school's buildings. Hikaru noticed that he was found out by the hitman and waved, sending a few signals that Reborn slightly understood.

I-stay-here-Windy-Cold

Those words seem to be what Hikaru was signalling.

"Is something wrong, Reborn?" Tsuna asked and the hitman decided to hop on his head.

The brunette received no reply and decided to shrug it off.

Ryohei and Lissuria stepped in, each shifting to their own fighting stance.