Chapter 18

Hikaru had changed a bit of how the story had progressed, Lussuria wasn't fatally injured and only received minor injuries.

There was also the fact that due to his interference, Tsuna and the others didn't have to put Lambo in the hospital. The lightning guardian infant was doing well like it was any other day and was indulged with candies and food.

Right now, Hikaru was contemplating on what he should do. Next up was Hayato and Belphegor's battle. In all honesty, it hurt his heart when he first saw that scene.

Gokudera tried so hard to win and show Tsuna that he can be of help, especially since he was his(self-proclaimed) right-hand man.

But Belphegor also cannot lose. If he did, then he would surely be treated the same as when Lussuria lost to Ryohei.

Although Belphegor was arrogant, and often annoyed him, and was irritating, and had almost no good points except his ability and face; the boy's body is only slightly stronger thna a normal person. He surely won't be able to withstand a full-on attack(excecution) from Gola Mosca.

Hikaru sighed when he remembered another problem.

That's right; there was still the promblem with Gola Mosca's host being switched to being Nono, the current boss of the Vongola Family.

He didn't even know why Xanxus would do such thing.

He might like the character called Xanxus, but frankly speaking, the earlier episodes that he appeared was him being an asshole.

"This can't do."

A monologue came out, and Hikaru's hands stopped. He was currently eating in his house with Mukuro and the others. His abrubt stop made then others look at him.

"Is there somthing wrong, HIkaru-san?" Ken was the first one to speak up.

Hikaru sighed again and lightly waved his hand.

"Just... personal stuff."

Hearing the answer from the white-haired male, they can't help but look at each other, at lost of what to do to help the man. But how can they help him when Hikaru refused to speak to them about his problems.

This was one of their worries. Although Hikaru was kind, calm, and caring towards them, they can't help but think that they still don't know everything about the boy.

And they know that thought was true. They don't know anything personal about the boy named Fujimoto Hikaru.

That was because for the time they staued in his house, they found out that Fujimoto Hikaru was the type of person who keeps his problems to himself.

A very tolerant person.

_______________________

That afternoon, Chrome had went out with the notion that she was called by Reborn, while Ken and Chikusa said that they wanted to walk around town seeing that the Kokuyo incident had long cooled down.

Mukuro was left behind with Hikaru and the pineapple looked at the other with a complicated expression.

Yes, he was happy that Hikaru finally came back after he painstakingly waited for the boy for a long time(it was only a few days).

Hikaru sat on the sofa and hung his head down, hands together and was placed on his forehead while Mukuro stood at a near area where the other was.

"Those three are really worried." Mukuro spoke up, making Hikaru look up at him.

Hikaru had furrowed brows, but soon eased after a few breaths.

"What are you worrying about?" the tone that Mukuro used slightly shocked Hikaru.