Chapter 7

"Like I said... It was your plan from the beginning!" Hikaru said as Mukuro sat down on the sofa. The other three staring warily from a distance, afraid to get caught up in the argument.

"Kufufu~"

"Don't 'Kufufu' me, mister! Chrome will go to school and will be the Vongola mist guardian."

Mukuro stood up, making Hikaru look at him in defense. The blue-haired man walked closer to Hikaru and slowly backed him into a corner, while the person encased in the man's arms wasn't a bit fazed by the situation he was in.

"What? You got a problem?" Hikaru said in the most scariest tone he could do.

There was no space left and all that's left was for Mukuro to lean down to have his face closer to the albino.

"Is that what you want, Hikaru?" It was the first time that Hikaru heard Mukuro use his first name. Mukuro was either really serious or just fooling around since he always call him with his last name.

"Yeah, what about it." Mukuro was a bit troubled with the way Hikaru responded. He expected the boy to be either embarrassed or flustered, but he received nothing but a bland reply with the boy's bored voice.

Mukuro pulled back and placed one hand on the back of Hikaru's head, burying his face on the pure white hair of the boy, as if to kiss it.

"Kufufufu~ As my dear savior wishes." Hikaru could feel the smirk even though he can't see the other's face, which made him a bit irritated. It also made him a bit angry with Mukuro being too much in his personal space.

"Now, let go, Chrome and I need to go to school." Hikaru said and pushed the man by the chin, escaping from the kabe-don*(that didn't affect him the slightest.)

"It's not bad to receive a hug from time to time, Fujimoto." Mukuro said and laughed following after the boy.

"Let me go! We'll be late!" Hikaru was now pushing Mukuro off of him, one hand taking off the arms of the pineapple, the other pushing Mukuro's face away from him.

The other three who watched the scene could do nothing but feel embarrassed for the two's sake.

____________________

With his family's connection to the school, Hikaru managed to get Chrome enrolled the very day he decided to let her attend. It was what meant to happen in the first place. Chrome goes to school, Tsuna and the other's freak out due to finding a girl version of the pineapple, and then Chrome becomes the mist guardian.

He doesn't even know how long will it be when the battle for the rings start so it was best for him to act sooner than later and regret it.

"Nezumi-sensei, I got some message from the principal." Hikaru's said in monotone, irritating the teacher who was walking in the hallways and was on his way to class.

"It's Nezu, you brat! And what did the principal want with me?" He was angry but was glad to hear that the principal trusts him with something.

"This here is a new student, principal said she will be attending your class." Nezu saw a girl come out of hiding from behind the boy. She had violet hair and eye, the other covered by an eye patch.

"Accessories like that are prohibited in school rules." Nezu said and tried to remove Chrome's eye patch. His dirty stare could be easily felt, but before the teacher could even lay a hand on the girl, Hikaru pulled Chrome away.

"She has some accident when she was young and had a wound on her right eye. I advise you to keep your hands to yourself Nezu-san, or I could sue you for sexual harassment, evidence or not." Hikaru glared at the teacher, his eyes seem to glaze in the shadow that was created due to his long hair.