Chapter 20

Only a few hours were left before Yamamoto Takeshi would battle with Superbi Squalo to determine which side will receive the ring of the Rain guardian.

Thinking of that, Hikaru looked up at the sky. Standing on top of the Namimori middle school building, he could see dark clouds forming.

It didn't even take minutes as he felt a droplet of water fall on his face.

It was raining.

What a coincidental thing to happen. The boy didn't mind as he let himself become soaked as the rain continued to grow stronger.

"Seimei." Hearing a familiar voice behind him, he turned around while making the solemn look on his face disappear.

"What is it, Mari?" As Hikaru looked at her, she bowed in greeting.

"Shiro-sama and Kuro-sama had reported that the house has been attacked a few times." With what she said, Hikaru only nodded.

"Who?"

"By Squalo, though he stopped as soon as the sun went down."

Hikaru only nodded and understood why the man had attacked them and quickly retreated for today.

Nono was Xanxus' last plan if Tsuna and the others manage to have more wins. If they lose, and without Nono to use as a bargaining chip, Xanxus has no way to fight with Tsuna at the last round.

If the story goes on like it did originally, then there wasn't any more problem, but if something changes, then that would be a big problem.

He can't let his guard down. A cornered animal is more dangerous and deadly. Xanxus might exhaust all his resources if he wants to win.

"What about Belphegor?" Hikaru was worried on what Xanxus would've done since Belphegor had lost.

"He seems to have been hiding ever since his battle with Gokudera Hayato."

"I see... then help with the defense of the house, don't let anyone take Nono." Mari nodded in response to Hikaru's orders, but she knew that Hikaru had placed enough seals to protect the house, and that Shiro and Kuro was powerful enough to defend it.

As Mari left, Hikaru had moved so that he won't be seen. Using the darkness of the night as cover, he sat on top of the water tank and watched as Tsuna and the others arrive at the rooftop.

______________________________

Fujimoto Hikaru is my master.

He is a young man. A very secretive one.

My first impression of him was that he was a sheltered young boy who knew nothing of the underworld.

....

Spending time with him proved my thoughts wrong.

He might be the youngest yakuza leader I have known, yet that seems to not enough to put pressure on him. Whenever I look at him, I can see something. I do not know what exactly it was, but it felt like he was carrying something much heavier.

He always disappears and stays at one place no more than an hour. He was always on the move, the times I see him is either he was checking some papers or he's sleeping.

When I checked on his school, it seems like Hikaru doesn't attend much.

He was a mysterious and secretive fellow.

But why do I follow him?

I also ask myself.

Why do I follow Fujimoto Hikaru? Why do I abide by his orders?