Chapter 4

The cut on his cheek was a little bit deeper than he has thought and he was having a hard time patching it up by himself in the mirror, so he had to stop by the hospital to get it treated and lead him to arrive at school when Hibari was making his rounds.

"Yoo, Hibari, sorry I'm late-- UUOOOHHGH!!"

Hikaru managed to avoid the prefect's tonfa in time by ducking out of the way.

"WAI-- At least let me explain!" Hibari finally noticed something different from the other male. Contrast to his tidy everyday look, Hikaru looked out of breath and had a big white patch covering his cheek.

"..." Hibari stopped and made a face as if to say to Hikaru to start talking.

"You see, I was attacked this morning by a girl I didn't know, and yeah I was running late, had to go to the hospital for this thing and here I am now." Hibari had seen that lopsided grin many times now.

"Soo, can I pass?" The black haired male hid his weapons and turned around, walking away from the scene as if he had nothing to do with it.

Same as always... Hikaru thought and quickly ran to his classroom. It wasnt like he had to attend class. He had permission to attend class whenever he wants but today, they were having some exam that Hikaru can't miss.

________________

"HIKARU-SAN!" Tsuna bolted in the SC room with a very panicked expression.

After receiving news that Ryohei was attacked, Hibari also mentioned what happened to Hikaru. Of course, Tsuna was worried about Ryohei, but he didn't know why Hikaru was targeted.

"What's the rush, Tsuna?" Hikaru had no choice but to play dumb.

It pained him that he had no courage to change even the slightest bit of the timeline. He was scared that something might go wrong if he pried too much.

"I just heard that Ryo was in the hospital from Hibari, so I was on my way to visit hi--" Tsuna grabbed Hikaru's arms and looked around to find any wound that the other might have been hiding. Turns out, Hikaru was only wounded on the cheek, making the brunette heave a sigh of relief.

What's with this? Definitely OOC of Tsuna to act so aggressively... Hikaru thought and caught sight of Reborn that idly stood on a desk.

No fatal external wounds, his teeth are untouched. Does this mean that they targeted Hikaru for an entirely different matter? Reborn was thinking of a reason, any reason to back up the fact that the Fujimoto was attacked.

A reason... Because he knows Tsuna. Or is it...

"Yakuza..." something clicked.

"Reborn, hurry or we'll leave you. Didn't you tell me we needed to see Ryohei-nii as soon as possible?"

Tsuna was kicked by Reborn to the head after he said that.

__________________

It looked like it hurt.

No... it definitely did.