-6-

Log #45? Or 44?
Day 32
I can't tell anymore as to what's real and what's not, I've been really tired lately and observing an alien plant that does literally nothing for 10 hours straight, several times a day isn't helping either... I promised myself earlier that I wouldn't be taking breaks until I finish the project but this method seems to be backfiring.. And that damned german doesn't even believe a single thing I say about those weird nightmares. Maybe I'm overreacting?? 

.
.
..
Ding!
Germany's phone buzzed lightly signaling him of a schedule he had marked on his to-do list.

'Ame's World meeting: 6.30 pm.'

No one really knew why Germany sets timers on his phone, since he never really forgot anything. But it still feels reassuring to the german to have such a thing.
It had been around a month after UAS: duster has been brought to the dynamic duo. And despite what little progress they're making, EU  still insist that they work together. Partially because they're some of most reliable people he knows and maybe because it's kinda funny watching them argue.

In any case America has managed to pull through and arrange another world meeting to UN's request/threat. However, the American is having a lot of trouble getting everyone to come to his event. America stood in the large all-purpose room staring at his phone. His foot tapping rhythmically against the concrete floor of the building, impatiently waiting for a text or a call or anything that would be able to indicate whether his rival is coming or not. Suddenly the door slowly creaked open, noise echoing throughout the gigantic room. A large man standing in the doorway, Russia himself.

America's shocked eyes could be seen through his sunglasses as he quivers ever so slightly.
"Wha- What are you doing here..?" His voice cracked a little.
"Польша, he told me to come over for a special occasion. And it seems you're not ready?" The taller said as he scanned his eyes around the room.
"Um.. It was supposed to be for the world meeting but I'm guessing that Poland didn't tell you the details because the meeting starts at, like, 9." America spoke out, a little more pathetic than what he would've wanted but there's nothing he could've really done.
"нет, the little one told me to help you set up."
"I'm sorry, but WhAt?!" All of America's emotions right now are just confusion, confusion and more confusion.
"I mean, it's not like I'm not grateful it's just- I didn't quite plan for it to go like this.."
"It's fine, what do you need help with, because you have a lot to set up considering you have 8 hours left."

America went silent for a second before giving in to this completely unprofessional and out of the blue bullshit. And to think that Poland was a sweet angel who wouldn't hurt a fly, or maybe that was the case and Ame's heart was just worth less to him than a fly.

"...Thanks."

'5:23 pm.'
Knock knock!
Germany knocked his knuckles against the wooden door as he waited for the pole to answer. There was a faint shout of "Give me a sec!" Before a bunch of footsteps were heard.
The door opened for Germany to see Poland in his white button up not quite fully dressed as some of the buttons were still unbuttoned.
"Come in! Please. I don't want the neighbours to think that we're doing anything suspicious."
"Like?"
"Like an illegal loan shark coming to claim the money from the debtors." Poland quickly buttoned his shirt all the way.
"How does that correlate?" Germany set his bag on the kitchen counter, before opening it.
"Two people standing completely still talking to each other in the most inconvenient place possible? Sounds like loan shark business to me. Also it's 5, the meeting doesn't start 'til 9."
"Better safe than sorry." Germany replied slyly grabbing a small tree pin from his bag.
"And you left this at my house the last time you stayed over." The taller said before throwing the tiny trinket at Poland. And with slight struggle, the pole caught it.
"dzięki." He said before pinning it to the collar of the shirt.
"I'm ready to go."
"You're not wearing a sweater?"
"No, it's getting boring."
"Okay then."
...
..
.
.

——————————-
Sorry for not updating in so long, I've just been extremely busy and stuff so as an apology to everyone who liked this "book" I'll be putting out another chapter shortly after this.
Thanks for reading this stupid crap. :)