002

PART 2.
ACT I;     SCENE II

hospital
waitress, man

────────────────────

          WAKING UP BY A MAN'S VOICE HUMMING A SONG BEAUTIFULLY was something she didn't expected hearing. She kept her eyes shut as she listened carefully to every melody.

The smell of this place somewhat bothered her, she knew something was off. That smell was something she never wanted to sense again. A hospital.

She knew this place by heart. Before her father passed away, she was always here trying to cheer him up with the best she could, until she couldn't anymore, she at least did her best. Remembering the past memories made her miss him.

She knew she was laying on a bed, she felt it's softness. She slowly opened her eyes carefully. She wondered where she was, panicking a bit.

Suddenly the memories from last night flashed back, when she fainted.

As they were fully opened, all she could see was darkness. She couldn't see any light, darkness surrounded her. It felt like she was in a room with all the lights switched off.

She tried to move her hand on the right and tried to feel if there was a lamp switch, she could feel a side table. When she touched an object she quickly tried to feel it and guess what it was. It's shape wasn't hard to guess. It was probably one of those tea cups. As she was leaning and moving it towards her, she lost contact with it.

She heard glass breaking, obviously her clumsy self broke it. She covered her ears with both of her hands because of the shock she heard when the glass touched floor. She also heard someone else's voice, familiar. She knew who it was. The man from last night. "Shit" he cursed as he mutted it to himself but she could still hear it.

She heard footsteps coming towards her. His heavy shoes made echoes in the room she was in were becoming louder, as it was approaching her slowly.

She smelled an unfamiliar perfume. He was near. She heard him pulling a chair that made grinding noises as he was dragging it closer to her. She heard the squeak sound that it made when he sat on it. "You're awake." he said.

"Can you please turn on the lights, I can't see anything" Her voice was still raspy and deep from waking up.

"You can't see me?" he asked confusely. It was early in the morning, he wondered why.

She clearly heard his waving hands, which she couldn't see. He was shaking them in front of her left and right, she felt the air he made from doing it.

She started getting really worried about herself. Her eyes started filling up with tears. "I can't" A tear escaped in one of her eyes.

────────────────────