014

PART 14.
ACT II; SCENE VI

apartment
hana, jungkook

────────────────────

          HANA HEARED THE DOOR OPEN. Jungkook was finally home. He went in the guest bedroom as he couldn't see Hana in the living room. He knocked for about three times.

She stood up from the bed after taking a long nap, "Yes?" she said as she put her hand to cover her mouth to yawn and scratched her eyes. Hana's eyesight was still pitched black. As soon as he entered the room, she asked "Jungkook what time is it?"

"8pm" He answered. "Hana, I bought them" Hana looked up as she followed Jungkook's voice. Even though she couldn't see, her eyes met Jungkook's without her knowing.

Jungkook's face suddenly blushed, it was unexpected.

He waved his hands near her face just to make sure that she couldn't see.

"Where are the napkins?" she said breaking the awkward silence in the room. Jungkook stopped.

"Oh— Yes, here." It was her first time hearing him stutter. Jungkook held her hands and gently placing the napkins he bought for her. "and I also some bought clothes for you to wear since I know you need some." He added.

Her face lit up and a lovely smile appeared. That was so sweet of him, she thought.

Suddenly, she got up and hugged Jungkook tightly closing her eyes placing her arms around his neck as he almost choked.

Jungkook was startled that he let go of the clothes he was about to give her, he found her really cute.

He slowly patted her back a few times. Seconds later, he put both of his hands on her waist trying to push her away "Dude, Hana... I can't fucking breathe"

Hana let go of Jungkook. "Oh God, I'm sorry!"

She walked heading to the bathroom with her arms full of clothes. She was getting better and better at moving around by herself, even though she almost tripped into the piano.

When she was finally in the bathroom she heared Jungkook. "Hana, get ready we're heading out"

Her jaw nearly dropped, it's actually her first time going out with someone.

────────────────────