007

PART 7.
ACT II; SCENE II

city; building
hana, jungkook, (people)

────────────────────

          HANA WISHED SHE COULD SEE THE VIEW from the car window. She could only imagine the scenery, which wasn't prettier than reality.

Boredom hit as they didn't have any conversation, only cars moving on the road were heard. They were still very awkward around each other.

She decided to sleep during the whole car ride.

Hana was awaken by Jungkook, he gently tapped on her shoulders. "We're here" Jungkook said as she heard him take off his sit belt, that made a 'tick sound.

She took her stick out, it was her white cane. It will allow her to scan her surroundings. She placed her feet on the surface and got out of the car.

She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath, it felt nice to inhale the air out of the hospital that she had enough off.

The excitement she felt quickly faded away, remembering that she was blind. She walked forward placing her blind stick in her left hand moving it left and right, it was hard for her. She will eventually get used to it, someday.

She kept walking as she felt a tight grip on her arm, the person held it firmly. She expected it to be Jungkook, she recognized his hand. "Wait. Don't walk to fast, you don't even know where I live."

Hana was now being guided by Jungkook, she trusted him anyway.

When they both stepped inside of the building, she heard whispers coming from the back. Probably gossiping about them.

────────────────────