003

PART 3.
ACT I;     SCENE II

hospital room
waitress, man & doctor

────────────────────

          SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE EVERYTHING AROUND HER but she couldn't seem to. "Wait" He said as she hear him rushing outside the room slamming the door closed.

She was now alone, by herself in this dark room, which in reality wasn't.

After about a minute, she heard the door opened. "Ma'am, how are you feeling?" A woman's voice asked her, probably the doctor. The patient knew something was wrong.

She smiled weakly and fixed her itchy hair infront of her even though all she couldn't see "Do I seem fine? Can you please tell me why c— can't I see anything?" Those words made her stutter. She hated herself for tearing up for nothing, she doesn't even know what she has.

The doctor asked her a few questions. "Sir, you may leave for now." The doctor says addressing to the man. Quiet footsteps were heard getting further away. The door made a small noise as it's closed.

The doctor examined her. Nothing hurts, her body was fine but her vision isn't. After an hour or so, the doctor came back with the results. She was scared but she wanted to hear everything single word the doctor will let out.

"Examinations are finally done. I've got the results..." the doctor cleared her throat ready to tell the bad news. "You have temporary blindness..." She felt her whole body stumble down. It seemed like her heart stopped beating for a second. She expected that, she knew it was coming, though she stills couldn't believe it.

She kept her mouth shut and let the doctor continue and finish everything she had to say, even though those four words were enough. "It's temporary, meaning you will have your vision back, but there's also a chance that you might never get it back and be permanently blind" She said. "These past months, you have been really stressed and tired which isn't good for your health, you should take care of your body" The doctor continued.

"I— I will" it was hard for her to let those two words out. She was out of breath.

The doctor went out of the room and left her alone speechless. She couldn't control herself from crying. Her eyelids got heavy, and she fell asleep.

She woke up hoping everything was a nightmare, which wasn't.

"Tell me if you need anything" The man said. At least his presence didn't made her feel lonely, she was very thankful.

"Thank you, but who are you?" She said as her voice cracked from crying, it wasn't her usual voice.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, the guy from last night. Remember?"

"Ah. Yes, I do... I am Hana by the way."

────────────────────