010

PART 10.
ACT II;     SCENE IV

apartment
hana, jungkook

────────────────────

HANA HEARD FOOTSTEPS COMING TOWARDS HER. "Here just wear my clothes for now." Jungkook said as he handed them to Hana.

Her palm faced upward, for him to put the clothes he was borrowing. She then felt the soft fabric. "Thanks" She says as a small smile appear on her face. She guided herself to the bathroom without using the stick the doctor gave her, she only planned on using it outside.

After getting changed, she handed the clothes that she wore earlier, to Jungkook, so that he will wash them. It was still hard for her to adapt from being blind and she wasn't used to not see anything either.

His clothes smelled good, like him. If all men could smell like this guy, it'll be like heaven.

She got out of the bathroom. Jungkook provided everything she needed. She was now heading to the bedroom, he told her to stay in.

As soon as Hana entered the room, she closed the door and looked for the bed while putting both of her arms forward so she could be aware if she was near something. Her knee hit the frame of the bed. "Stupid dumbass" She said to herself.

When she finally found the bed, she sat down on the matress. Tears started rolling down her cheeks, drops were now visible on Jungkook's grey sweatpants. Hana still had high hopes that she will be able to have her vision back, she was getting enough of the darkness and it's something she never expected to happen to her.

She was unable to stop them. She pitied herself, wishing that all of this bullshit never happened.

Why did her life become even worse? Did she deserve all of this?

She wondered why.

Once she has calmed down, she tied her hair so that it wouldn't bother her while sleeping. She layed down placing her head on top of the pillow trying to figure out how to position herself to be comfortable. She then covers up with a blanket from the cold.

Hours have passed, she was still wide awake, many thoughts came up to her mind which distracted her from falling asleep, mainly the thought of herself being temporary blind and her family, her mother especially. Does her mother even misses her? She doubted. She questioned, if that was even possible.

As she was trying to sleep, she heard someone talking, surely Jungkook. He was perhaps across her room, somewhere in the living room. He was on the phone, Hana overheard some parts of the conversation between Jungkook and someone else without doing it on purpose.

"Hyung, I feel like it's happening all over again."

────────────────────