021

PART 21.
ACT II; SCENE VIII

apartment
hana, jungkook

────────────────────

          HANA STARTED PACKING THE CLOTHES Jungkook bought her few days ago and helped her a lot because she still couldn't see. "I must inform your family."

"No, no need. Just don't" She said signaling him he shouldn't. "I don't actually remember their numbers." Hana continued.

After packing the small amount of clothes she has, she decided to go to bed while Jungkook went in the kitchen.

Hana forced herself to sleep, but she couldn't.

It's now two in the morning, and guess what, Hana was still wide awake. So many things popped into her head, firstly Haneul and secondly, be reunited with her mom once again tomorrow after almost a week, since the faint incident happened.

How will her mom react knowing she is temporarily blind?

Should she pretend and act like nothing happened? Hana was afraid of her mother's reaction, knowing how she was badly treated when she was still staying there.

Hana could hear Jungkook from the guest room. He must be awake, she thought. Before leaving the apartment, she should at least apologize. She got up and walked towards the door without any difficulties, Hana got used to it.

She peeked. "Jungkook, you up?"

"Oh, you're still awake?" Jungkook answers startled by her.

"Yeah, I can't seem to sleep. Can I join you?" The corners of her mouth upturned showing a smile.

Jungkook approved and let her sit. Hana smelled the fragrance of alcoholic drinks. "Jungkook, I'm really sorry. I really shouldn't have—" What she did earlier was wrong, and she's aware of it. Ruining Jungkook's birthday was never her intention.

While Hana was regretting and being apologetic, Jungkook just laughs, he couldn't focus on what she was saying as the thought of someone came into his mind. "Hana, you know that you really really remind me of someone." He said emphasizing on the word really. Jungkook was tipsy. When he finally stopped laughing, he started spinning and playing with the empty glass of vodka on the table entertaining himself with it. "You know who? Haneul."

────────────────────