004

PART 4.
ACT I; SCENE II

hospital room
hana, sir jeon

────────────────────

HANA HAD THE URGE TO PEE. She has been holding it for a while now, until she couldn't anymore. She pushed both of her arms so she could sit. "Sir Jeon, I need help." She said out loud, hoping he was there.

"Surgeon?" Jungkook replied right away, not understanding what she meant. Hana was confused as him. "Ah, why are you calling sir?" He said realizing what she said.

"Just... please Jeon, help me find the bathroom" She said with no patience left.

"Jungkook not Jeon" He answered. She thought his name was Jeon, she again felt extremely dumb and embarrassed. Hana couldn't keep her regular self, she couldn't concentrate on anything that was happening.

Hana felt two pairs of hands holding both of her hands tightly and securely. His hands were really soft. Jungkook helped the lady stand up from the bed.

Her feet was now in contact with the floor.

The floor felt so cold when she touched them with her feet. "Wait" Jungkook said, she heard him open a plastic bag, as she also heard something being thrown on the floor. "Here you go. Wear this." Jungkook gently grabbed her ankle, he waited for her permission, she then let her foot being guided by his hands. She put her hand on one of Jungkook's shoulder for support. He then slid her foot into those slippers.

Jungkook stood up and held her hands tightly. She took one a step at a time, she wasn't used to the view she's seeing, but Jungkook was there to guide her. She eventually arrived in front of the bathroom.

"I can manage, thank you"

"You sure?" He asked. She didn't want Jungkook to see her half naked, they barely knew each other, and it's embarrassing. She just nodded looking in the direction, where she heard his voice.

It almost took her eternity to find the tissue paper, the flush, the sink, the soap and the towel, until she managed to get out.

Jungkook was once again there to help her find her way. "I should inform your family that you're here" He said helping Hana sit on the bed.

────────────────────