015

PART 15.
ACT II; SCENE VII

city; myeongdong
hana, jungkook, (people), (food sellers)

────────────────────

          HANA FEEL ASLEEP DURING THE CAR RIDE, she eventually woke up right after Jungkook parked his car. "Jungkook where are we?" Her voice was still raspy from waking up. "Sorry, I slept"

Jungkook took off his seatbelt before answering her question. "We're in Myeongdong" He said.

Myeongdong. As soon as she heared Myeongdong, her eyes glistened. She looked over the window hoping that whenever she wakes up or opens her eyes her vision will be back, but she still couldn't see anything. Her excitement faded.

As Jungkook noticed Hana's face saddened, he immediately tried to reassure her. "Hana, your doctor called me earlier" He said, Hana then became interested and paid attention to every word he said. "She said that you'll be fine, so don't even worry. Just chill and enjoy this huh?"

Jungkook made sure that she wasn't going to worry over that.

Hana nodded and smiled. "Yeah, right. Let's go eat then" She faked her smile, it pained her to not be able to see. She wants to see the beauty of Seoul again, Myeongdong. And, of course Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the car door for her and put his mask on. She got out of the car with his help.

The air felt nice, neither hot, nor cold, it was perfect. It was also almost September, good thing Jungkook bought her a new coat.

Jungkook linked their arms together, as Hana startled. They looked like a cute couple from others perspective.

After walking around and buying street foods, Hana and Jungkook were so full and decided to sit on a bench in a park.

Hana broke the silence. "Thank you Jungkook" She said sincerely. And after their good talk, they finally decided to head back home.

It was almost midnight when they arrived at Jungkook's apartment. Hana went to the guest bedroom and laid down with a smile.

It finally felt like someone cared for her after a long time, she felt good, secured and it's something she was really thankful for.

Even though they were strangers Jungkook helped her with everything.

Jungkook made her happy this day. She fell asleep right away, while Jungkook on the other hand called his hyung for help and advice and started drinking.

"Hyung, what am I supposed to do?" He said as his thoughts were all mixed up.

────────────────────