009

PART 9.
ACT II;     SCENE IV

apartment
hana, jungkook

────────────────────

          HANA WAITED SILENTLY BY LISTENING to the TV show. She tried to be patient as much as possible but her tummy started growling. She placed her hand on her stomach as it rumbled several times now, wishing that Jungkook didn't hear anything. She just wanted to eat so badly since she didn't have any meal yet.

Jungkook was cooking dinner for both of them in the kitchen. "Hana come and eat." He turned off the stove taking the pan away from it. He sounded like a dad taking care of his daughter.

She heard Jungkook setting up the table. "Need help?" She asked hoping he could hear her from the living room.

She was willing to help, even though she knew she couldn't do much since she was blind.

"I'm fine." He spoke louder for her to hear it, Hana just waited patiently. "Let's eat?" He said as soon as he finished preparing.

She stood up right away, after hearing what Jungkook said. She heard foot steps approaching her, and the smell she couldn't enough of was near as she sensed it.

Jungkook reached for her hand, she quickly did no signs to stop him. She rejected his offer so that she could get used to walking by herself. She walked straight, as she remembered the way to the kitchen, a little bit.

Jungkook being a gentleman pulled out the chair for her to sit. She sat down and immediately thanked him for his kind and warm actions. He then placed the chopsticks on the palm of her hand.

They ate silently, eating was the easiest thing Hana could do. Until he broke the silence. "Why don't you want to stay in your parents house?" Jungkook asked out of no where. His curiosity needed answers.

He wanted to ask her that for so long, even when they were still in the hospital, but he didn't after seeing her cry, it wasn't the right time.

She stops eating. She still had her mouth full, she chewed faster and swallowed it. Hana knew he was going to ask that question.

"Well" She clears her throat before opening up this sensitive topic. "I don't have both of my parents anymore, my dad passed away and my mom simply doesn't like me." She continued to eat trying to avoid those type of questions.

"Sorry, I didn't know." He actually felt bad for asking about her parents, knowing that her dad passed away but he wasn't satisfied with her answer, he didn't get it. "How can she not like her daughter, and in this situation what can she even do to you?" He said as he put his chopsticks aside ready to listen to what she has to say. He needed to know more about her.

Hana hated these questions but she couldn't blame Jungkook, if she was in Jungkook's shoes, she would react the same way as he did. "Nothing will stop her for hurting me, she can still do that" She said. "though I'm blind." She sighed as she put her chopsticks down after losing her appetite.

Saying those words made her remember the terrible memories with her mother, as they were now unforgettable.

────────────────────