The Feelings

Eight hours later

Sara was awakened by Han announcing, through the Eravana's speakers, that they were orbiting Kashyyyk. She opened her eyes and found his black undershirt crumpled by her pillow; bringing it to her nose, she smelled it and rolled onto her back, staring at the ceiling, her heart heavy as she remembered the sweet words Ben had recited to her before she'd gone to bed. I have to get my shit together. She thought with a sigh: she loved and desired him, their bitter past had to be just that: their past, otherwise they wouldn't be able to have a future.

Sara got up from the bed, put on her uniform, grabbed her dagger and lightsaber (realizing it was his saber – I must've brought it here after dinner last night.) and left her room, her wounded leg protesting a little.

When she reached the living room, she stopped dead on her tracks: Ben was sleeping on her couch, he hadn't left after their conversation. He was lying on his side, just the dark blue pajama pants covering his body, his upper body completely exposed to her gaze: his broad shoulders, thick arms, chiseled chest and six pack. She moved close to him before she could stop herself and shivered in desire, her body responding to that sexy male sight. But more than just a delicious package, Ben was funny, intense, romantic, intelligent. She'd cherished his letter for two years, letting her heart be taken by those words and long for that unlived love; but she'd never imagined they'd meet again and that those feelings and dreams would have a chance to come true.

Sara was admittedly a little scared of her own response to him; she wanted to lie down on top of him, rub against on his body, kiss his lips and have him pin her down and make her his. He stirred and she quickly left the living room, going to the cockpit to take the Mirrorbright down to Kashyyyk.

___________________________________

Ben sensed when she woke up; he heard her thoughts about their situation and also felt her surprise at finding him sleeping on her couch. Those eight hours had been the longest of his life, he'd kept his attention and focus on her after he recited the letter to her and he'd sensed each one of her feelings. He knew she'd lain on her bed and touched herself, while imagining his body on hers, thrusting into her, and the words he'd spoken. She had forgotten to close her mind, for she'd been so touched by his words that she hadn't thought about hiding her emotions. It'd taken every inch of his self-control to keep lying on that couch and not knock on her door. His dreams were filled with images of her giving herself to him, letting him pleasure her on that couch, against the wall, on her bed. When she stopped close to him and thought of rubbing against him, he had wanted to pull her to the couch and make love to her until she couldn't remember her own name.

___________________________________

Sara landed the Mirrorbright on Kashyyyk, beside the Falcon, and in a few minutes many wookiees appeared from among the trees to start unloading the supplies that she'd taken there. Once the last box was out of the ship, it was already late afternoon, so Sara and the others sat with the wookiees by a firepit to chat.

<"We're so glad for your help."> said Malla, Chewie's wife. <"We would be starving in another two days. The First Order has destroyed most of our crops and the animals have fled the fields.">

"General Organa said you can always count on the Resistance for help." Sara said, accepting a cup of their homemade mead.

Almost an hour later, she saw Ben walking from the woods towards them. He looked freshly showered and with a clean set of clothes on; a simple jeans and a long sleeved moss green shirt, boots on his feet. Sara averted her gaze and avoided looking his way, giving her full attention to the wookiees.