The Betrayal

Sara visited the meddroid to check on the babies and all was fine. She was 10 weeks long already and the droid only asked her to avoid picking up heavy weights, but her training in general didn't have to change for she was in excellent physical condition.

However, whenever she wanted to train harder, Ben wouldn't let her – the moment she started to pant and sweat he was on her, making her stop or if they were training he'd refuse to keep training with her – something that enraged her and granted him a few bruises as she kept on hitting him with the wooden sword even though he'd stopped fighting.

"Come on, fight back!" she growled as she punched him.

"No. You're already tired, Sara. Don't make me restrain you!"

"I'd like to see you try!" she was furious and wouldn't admit he was right: she was really tired.

Ben avoided one of her punches and leaned forward, quickly getting under her arm, both hands on her waist, and throwing her over his shoulder, being careful that her lower belly wasn't against his shoulder.

"Do not electrocute me!" he shouted, sensing she was planning exactly that. "I don't want to drop you!"

Sara kicked her legs and punched his back again. "I'm not sick and I'm not a child! Put me down!"

"Not gonna happen." He said as he walked out of the gym and Sara saw them passing by some Resistance members in the corridor.

"Someone stop this Neanderthal, please!" she shouted, making them laugh.

Ben chuckled and she gave up, feeling truly too tired to keep on fighting him.

_______________________________

Two weeks later

The attack on the Supremacy was cancelled, the Resistance's informant had been caught and executed, and the First Order moved all their ships away from their previous location.

"Their caution only proves to us that they must have Palpatine on board, and he's not as strong as he wishes he were – otherwise why wouldn't he face us?" said Ezra, looking at the others in the Command Center.

"True." Agreed Leia. "We must find them again and strike as soon as possible."

"Do we have at least an idea of where they've gone to?" asked Sara.

"The informant's last message mentioned some suspicious activity on Endor." Said Sabine. "Maybe we should start there."

"I can go." Offered Ben. "I've already been there. I can spend a few days and try to find more information."

"You just want to steal a TIE fighter." Said Han, understanding his son's motives.

"Well, that could be one of the reasons." Admitted Ben, with a smile.

"An Imperial TIE?" asked Sara, impressed. "I'd love to see one! I'm going with you!"

Ben grimaced, thinking of complaining, but Sara cut him off:

"Don't even start! I'm not sick, Ben; the babies are doing fine. I'm going!"

"All right!" he said, pulling her into a hug.

Ezra frowned and shook his head imperceptibly, not liking that Ben wasn't able to stop Sara from running into danger.

_______________________________

Sara and Ben stocked the Mirrorbright with provisions and set course to Endor, entering hyperspace and enjoying the quietness.

"We'll be there in about four hours." Said Sara, unbuckling her seat belt. "I can't wait to see the TIE you promised!"