The Relationship

The Eravana reached Lothal's orbit and Han called Leia.

"Hey, Princess. We've arrived."

"It's so good to hear from you, nerf-herder." She replied, affectionately. "Have you heard from Ben and Sara?"

"Well, about that. I haven't seen them since yesterday, but I sure have heard them." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Leia smiled.

"We found them and now we're in the Eravana, but they haven't left the Mirrorbright since yesterday. So that's why I haven't seen them, just heard them."

"Fighting?" Leia worried.

"Fucking."

And she laughed, "I'm happy for them. Finally!"

"Bad things happened in Kashyyyk though. I'll tell you all about it when we land."

"See you soon, then."

And Han hung up, calling the Mirrorbright next.

____________________________

Sara woke up to an empty bed; if it weren't for the delicious soreness she felt, and the fact she was completely naked, she'd thought it had all been a dream.

She closed her eyes remembering how amazing the past hours had been: Ben's touches and kisses – even better than her wildest dreams – the way he possessed her body, pleasuring her until she screamed in ecstasy. He even proposed to me – and I said eyes! She chuckled, her heart filled with joy and love, remembering the lovely future they could have one day.

"I could feel your happiness from the kitchen." said Ben, leaning against the door frame in just a pair of dark pants.

Sara lay on her side, not worrying about covering her body, and looked at him, smiling, her eyes traveling up and down his body. "Wait, aren't those Kylo Ren's pants?" she pointed to the mask.

"Yep. I borrowed them. I'm sure he won't mind."

Sara laughed and looked at him for a moment, "I can't believe this is happening. You and me in the same room, not trying to hurt or insult each other. Who'd have thought?"

"I certainly have." He smugly replied.

"And so have I." She admitted in a low voice. "After the letter, I dreamed of you almost to the point of obsession."

Ben walked into the room and sat beside her on the bed, touching a hand to her face and bringing his lips to hers softly. "I made us some sandwiches." He said.

She chuckled and sat up, kissing him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him to her. "You're just so annoyingly perfect."

"New insults?" He asked with a smile.

"Half-complimentary." She justified. "So it's half an insult. I'll need some time to get used to not shouting at you."

He playfully bit her bottom lip, "I'm sure you will keep shouting at me, specially when I try to protect you."

Sara made an annoyed face, "You can be fucking sure of that."

He kissed her lovingly, and looked down at her naked body. "You're so gorgeous." He ran a hand down her curves, loving how she unashamedly let it all exposed to his eyes. "I tried to get you out of my head, but every woman I ever met got compared to you – and none stood a chance ever."

"So, you met many women then?"

"Yes." He smirked, loving the jealousy in her voice. "But it was always you in my mind." He fisted a hand on her hair behind her neck, bringing their lips close but not touching. "I used to close my eyes and imagine it was you I was fucking." Then he pushed her onto her back on the mattress, kissing her neck and getting between her legs.