The Sex

Note: this is just a smutty and fluffy chapter to help heal all of our souls – for we know we all need some love. No major plot development here, just love and orgasms.

Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________

Two weeks had passed since they'd returned to Lothal, and during the day, Sara and Ben were seen together all around the Base: training, talking, working on the ships – the love between them was obvious and more they once a day they heard someone telling them to go find a room! 

_________________________________

"You're never going to beat me, Ben." Bragged Sara as they walked down the corridor to their room one night after an intense sword-training session.

"I can live with that." He shrugged. "For I already know a way to have you on the floor that's very effective." And he proved his point by pushing her against the wall of the corridor by their room's door, kissing her passionately.

Sara wrapped her legs around his waist.

"That first night you brought me here, and you bumped into me, I wanted to do this." He pushed her harder against the wall.

"I'd have been so mad at you." She replied, laughing.

"I know."

"I'd have punched you." she bit his bottom lip teasingly.

"Just punched me? You'd have sent me to the infirmary half-dead, love."

She laughed more. "True." And kissed him again.

Ben carried her into their room, pushing her against the wall in there as well, pulling her sweaty shirt off of her and unclasping her bra. He pinched her nipples to make them harden and covered one with his mouth, biting and suckling as she moaned, her hands in his hair and shoulder. He bit her skin up to her mouth and kissed her lips again, whispering: "I bet you're already dripping for me." One hand between her legs, palming her pussy over her pants.

"Nah. I don't think so. You'll have to work harder." she teased.

"Really?" he smiled, getting her legs down from his waist and taking his own shirt off.

Sara bit her lip and caressed his naked, sweaty broad chest – of course she was already wet for him. She hooked her hands in the waistband of his sweatpants but he stopped her from pulling them down.

"No, you said I have to work harder to get you dripping for me, so now I'll try my best to get you ready." He carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower head, removing his clothes and then hers.

"Get under the water." He said. "I'll help you shower."

"I hope you're better at this than at swordfighting." She teased, walking into the shower stall.

He followed her, grabbing a bar of soap and beginning to run it over her skin, starting on her neck and shoulders, going down her arms, back up to her shoulders and over her breasts, washing both her nipples thoroughly; her gasps and soft moans filling up the small space as fast as the stall glass fogged. "Let me see if they're clean enough to my taste." He said before lowering his mouth to one very hard peak and suckling on it. Sara moaned loud and he smiled, sensing her need in her mind. "I'm definitely dripping now." She whispered.

"No. I don't think so." He replied. "But let me check." He lowered one hand to her pussy and caressed her, one finger shallowly penetrating her. He had to control his desire to just fuck her right then and there, he wanted to have her needing him. "Not wet enough." He declared.