The Friends & The Wedding

Two months later

The Resistance was trying its best to locate the whereabouts of Palpatine, but no luck so far. Rumors about him finding another entrance to the Gateway had Ezra worried. At least no one had found the Resistance in Lothal either, so they were, temporarily, safe.

______________________________

After lunch one day, Ezra stopped by the training room to talk to his daughter and Ben. He watched as they finished their swordfight, proudly noticing that Sara was much faster than Ben, she could hit him three to four times more than he hit her.

"Come on, your highness," she teased him. "How come you can't beat me?"

"You do realize that once we're married you'll have that tittle too, don't you?"

His comment made her hesitate a second and Ben was able to disarm her and declare himself the winner for once.

"Hey! You cheated!" she complained, punching his shoulder.

"So what? I won." He wrapped his arms around her.

"No." She kissed his lips, "I want a rematch."

"Fine." He kissed her again but stopped when he saw Ezra by the door.

"General Bridger, Sir." Ben greeted respectfully, unwrapping his arms from around the man's daughter.

"Hi, dad. Did you see it? His royal ass here can't beat me without cheating!"

Ben narrowed his eyes at her, promising some punishment in the future.

"I did see that." Said Ezra, his heart warming for seeing his daughter so happy. "But you should cut him some slack, dear, you're far superiorly skilled than him."

"True." Ben conceded. "You're so fast; your Force-jump is like the Jedi's from history books, it's really incredible, loth-cat."

"I can teach you how to do that." Sara offered.

"That's a good idea." Said Ezra, his voice getting a serious tone. "But I need to discuss something with you two now."

"You found Palpatine?" asked Ben, suddenly worried.

"No. But we've located the Supremacy; the plan is to attack the First Order fleet in three days." Ezra looked at Sara with concern. "We hope this is not a trap to get you. We haven't been able to find them for weeks and suddenly they revealed their position. I must say: I'm worried, Sara."

"I'm not staying behind." She said, anger rising inside of her. "We've already discussed this."

Ben put one hand on her lower back, looking at Ezra's concerned expression and feeling fear take over his heart.

"What's the plan?" asked Sara, as both men remained quiet.

Ezra sighed before replying: "We'll destroy the fleet and, if Palpatine is there, we'll fight our way to him; however, my guess is he'll come to us the moment he sees you're there, Sara." He paused, and Sara crossed her arms over her chest, daring him to tell her to stay on Lothal. Ezra looked at Ben next. "He'll probably try to capture us alive as well, Ben. If he can have the three of us, he'll be indestructible."

Ben just nodded, too worried about Sara to say anything then. He didn't want her to go, but he had to respect her warrior nature.

"We'll take our ships to the Eravana and Han will take us as close as possible to the Supremacy." Continued Ezra. "Before we launch the attack, we'll discuss the final details."