Stalker

By Saturday morning I had decided that I would surprise Suga and come round. BTS would be there at 9am so I started leaving at 8:45. This would mean I will arrive at 9:30 (fashionably late).

I didn't want to be on time, I always find it awkward when more people come after I arrive. Also, I would prefer if they were already focused on something, like a game, then I could join in and remove the awkward greetings.

There was one BTS member who I had never talked to before, J-hope. The others told me he was a ray of sunshine so I looked forward to meeting him.

"I can't believe I chose to walk" I mumbled under my breath, my feet already hurt.
"Hey!" A girl said as she started walking beside me. I gave her a confused look, I had never seen her before.

"There's a guy following you, don't look back now. I think he's a stalker" she whispered. I nodded and carried on a normal conversation.
"I always wondered, do you have any hobbies?" I asked her as if we had been friends for a while.

"Ha, I wish. I quit every club I join basically" she said laughing.
"What about you?" She asked.
"I do dance" I told her.
"Cool! Do you think someday you can teach me a thing or two?" She asked excited.
"Sure" I said smiling. Even though we might never see each other again, she was one of the nicest strangers I've ever met.

"My stop is right ahead, will you be ok on your own?" I whispered.
"Yeah, I know karate" she winked. She was one of the strangest people I had ever met, but I liked her.

I pulled out my phone and texted Suga:
-Open the door and wait for me, please, I'm almost there.
He replied quickly with:
-ok? Glad you're coming

I waved the girl goodbye and ran up the pathway to Suga who was standing by the open door. I pulled us both into his house and closed the door, peeking out through the peep hole.

I saw the man walk past, he was really creepy. I shivered, thank goodness that girl was there.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I am now" I told him. He gave a a questionable glance but I ignored it.

He took me to the living room where I was met by 6 boys playing truth or dare.
"Put the alcohol away" Suga told them.
"You drank alcohol?" I accused him, shocked because he had never done that before.
"Not me, them" he informed me, taking away all the bottles.

"Why can't we drink?" Jimin asked, disappointed.
"She's not old enough" Suga whispered, loud enough for us all to hear. I punched him,
"Only by a few months" I reminded him.

I joined them at the table,
"Hi y/n it's nice to meet you, I'm J-hope" said a boy with the brightest smile I'd ever seen.
"It's nice to meet you too" I replied, returning the smile. BTS all together like this wasn't as intimidating as I thought they'd be.