The announcement

"Can you guys come over before school, then we can all walk to school together after" Suga said, talking to BTS on his phone. He nodded at me, confirming that they agreed, then he hung up and got into the bed next to me.

"Are we telling them tomorrow morning then?" I asked.
"Yup" he responded. I knew he was as nervous as I was, we didn't say anything more for the entire night. All we did was think.

In the morning Suga woke me up, he shouted up the stairs,
"y/n get dressed, I'm making breakfast".
I sat up and slowly made my way to the bathroom. After getting changed and fixing my hair I went downstairs, smelling pancakes.

BTS were all there too,
"Hi" I said as I sat at the table with them.
"Morning" Jungkook said, smiling despite the fact that it was super early. Suga gave us all pancakes and then sat beside me with some of his own.

"Why did you want us to come round?" RM asked. Suga looked at me and then back to the others,
"Me and y/n have an announcement" he told them.
"Are you pregnant?" Jungkook joked.
"No!" I said immediately, getting those thoughts out of their heads.

"She's my girlfriend" Suga told them, taking my hand in his and holding them up for everyone to see. They stared at us blankly and it made me rethink this entire thing for a moment.
"That's awesome!" Tae said, grinning.
"I knew you weren't just best friends" J-hope teased.

After that announcement we kept the conversation light before we headed off for school. I held hands with Suga while we walked to school and in the hallway. People looked, people whispered, especially now that Lacey was back on Suga's tail. We hadn't seen her yet though, I was awaiting her grand entrance.

We went to class and I waved at Charlotte who was across the room in her seat. The teacher came in shortly afterwards, quieting us all down.

Lunch came around fast, but i was quite scared for it. Me and Suga snuck to the roof to find Charlotte. Unfortunately for us, she was sat with Lacey. Lacey had always been a manipulator, there was no way I was letting her do that to Charlotte.