Training

"Can we play seven minutes in heaven?" RM asked.
"The non-kissing Version" he added. For some reason they all looked at me for confirmation,
"I'm okay with that" I said.

"Great, I'll go get an empty bottle" Suga said. He left the room for a strangely long time.
"Should we go check on him?" Jungkook asked.
"I will" I told them.

I went to the kitchen and found Suga cleaning up smashed glass.
"What happened?" I asked worriedly, helping him.
"I dropped it" he explained.
"Your hand is bleeding" I told him, grabbing it and looking at the cut,
"Let me go get the first aid kit" I said and ran to the bathroom.

When I got back, I told him to sit on a stool so I could take a proper look.
"It's just a cut" he said.
"It's got some glass in it" I told him.
"Can you get it out?" He asked me, I knew he didn't like hospitals or doctors, so I tried to help him out whenever I could.

I was training, at school, to be a nurse, so I had to get used to these things.
"I can try" I replied, grabbing equipment from the bag that I would need.

I thought about all the things I'd learnt so far, how to take care of the patient and their injury. Suga had his eyes closed, I knew he was scared. I gave him a stress ball so he could squeeze it for the pain, in the other hand of course.

When I had successfully removed the glass, I cleaned the cut and put a bandage over it.
"All done" I said, proud of myself.
"Thanks y/n" he said, hugging me.

Then we noticed all the others standing in the doorway, they stared at us.
"Yes?" Suga asked them, getting up and searching for another bottle.
"Are you two dating?" J-hope asked abruptly. Suga laughed at the question and I looked at him,
"What's funny?" I asked.
"We're just friends" He said.

"Did you do this?" Jin asked me, looking at Suga's bandaged hand.
"She's going to be a nurse" Suga told them, proudly putting an arm around me.
"I'm glad she came then" Jin joked.

We went back to the living room, they ended up having to drink a bottle to make it empty.
"Who's going first?" Tae asked, grinning.