Love

I snuck out of the basement before either of them were awake, it was brighter now and birds were chirping happily. Although the rain and thunder had been terrible, there was no hurricane in the end (thankfully).

I had planned out the whole of today in my head: in the morning I would go out and buy food, at lunch I would prepare it and at dinner I would cook and serve it.

Even with a plan I was a little stressed, Suga's parents were nice, they were like parents to me, but I didn't know how they would react.

Suga's dad, I call him Ming (it's a nickname), is kindhearted and funny. Whenever I am with him, he never fails to make me laugh. We built a treehouse together for me and Suga, that is my happiest memory with him, I remember how much fun it was.

Suga's mum, I call her Mino (another nickname), is talkative and trustworthy. I talk to her a lot and she has given me the best advice I could need. I bake with her a lot, we make all sorts of things, I'm sure she will be proud that I am making use of my cooking skills today.

After eating a quick breakfast I jotted down a note for Suga and Jimin; going to the shops to buy things for dinner, don't burn the house down.

I got to the shops and waved at the cashier, he was a friend of mine. I visit his shop often and he also has a cat which I sometimes look after.
"Milli missed you" he told me, smiling.
"I'll see her soon, next week, right?" I asked. Milli was his cat and next week I was taking care of her while he went on holiday.

"Yes, I desperately need a holiday. My son is taking care of the store while I'm gone" he said. I smiled politely and then finished my shopping.
"Got a big meal planned?" He asked, scanning all the food I had got.
"Yup, me and Suga are telling his parents that we are a couple" I told him.

His face brightened,
"I'm so happy for you both! Young love is so sweet" he said. Love? LOVE? I don't love Suga, do I? I acted unfazed and waved goodbye as I left the shop.

How would I know if I loved Suga? Even if I did, was it too fast? I had all these thoughts, and all because of one big, scary word. But these thoughts actually helped me realise something as I walked home.

I do love Suga.