Plans

"I sort of, have a crush on her" he said, going red.
"Aww, that's so sweet" I said, grabbing his cheek with my hand, but internally I felt a weight on my chest, I tried to ignore it.
"Ah, y/n I'm serious" he told me, pushing my hand away.

We kept walking and I couldn't help feeling a little jealous of Charlotte, she already had everyone after her and now she was taking my best friend too. I tried to shake off the feeling, she was my friend now, but it wasn't easy. I didn't know what I was feeling.

"Can she eat with us tomorrow?" Suga asked, he told me that he wanted to meet her properly and, since I am friends with her, he wanted me to help.
"Come to the roof and eat with us then" I told him,
"Just me? Or all of BTS?" he asked,
"Just you, I don't want to scare her away" I said.
"Can you text her about it?" He asked nervously.

"Fine" I said, the jealous feeling returning. I pulled out my phone as Suga watched me over my shoulder:
Y/n- can my best friend eat with us tomorrow?

Charlotte- absolutely, can't wait to meet them :)

"There, done" I told him, but he already knew that.
"Thank you" he said and hugged me.
"Oh and before I forget, BTS all wanted your number, so I gave it to them" he told me.
"Why?" I asked.
"No clue" he replied.

>the next day<

"Hi Charlotte" I said when I saw her standing outside school. I was walking with Suga who had gotten very quiet when he saw her.
"Oh hey!" She said cheerfully.
"This is Suga, my best friend" I introduced him. He smiled shyly,
"Hi" he said. I held back my laughter at his awkwardness, trying to be a good friend.
"Hi" Charlotte responded as she smiled warmly back at him.

We joked around for a bit before heading to class. Although the jealousy was still there, I really liked being with them, they were like my two best friends.

"Y/n I need to talk to you after school, I have a plan" Suga whispered in my ear. I looked at him and all he did was wink at me. Then I sat down beside Jin who took my phone immediately.

"Hey!" I said, trying to take it back. He put his hand up, gesturing me to stop.
"I'm just changing my name" he told me. When he handed my phone back and I looked at his new name: Jinnie 🍉🧀🍔🍭