Sneaking

Since Suga had a key to my house, I guessed he would be waiting for me inside. When I got there, I peeked in through the window and blurredly saw him watching TV. I snuck indoors and locked the door behind me, then I quietly went upstairs to try and fix my appearance.

I thought my mirror is broken, because it made me look really, really bad. My eye was swollen and bruised, and my arms were bleeding a lot from many different places. I began to clean up my wounds, but I didn't know how I was going to do it all, i could barely see.

Inwardly I groaned, I didn't want Suga to find out about this yet but I couldn't keep a secret from him for long, so he might as well find out now.
"Sugaaaa" I called.
"Y/n, when did you get home?" He asked surprised, coming up the stairs.
"A couple of minutes ago" I told him.
"Where are you?" He questioned, walking around trying to follow my voice.
"The bathroom" I said, wincing because I had just put some stingy stuff on my arm.

"Can I come in?" He asked, knocking on the bathroom door.
"Yeah" I said, mentally preparing.
"What the hell happened?" He asked, rushing over to me and looking at my eye.
"You should see the other guy" I joked, but he was in no mood to joke.

I gave him an ice pack to hold on my eye as I cleaned my arms. He waited for me to explain, and wouldn't let me leave until I did.
"I was going to tell you anyway" I said as he locked the door and stood by it.

"Lacey attacked me, well her and those three girls that she is always with" I told him.
"Was it because of me?" He asked.
"Well, it wasn't your fault. She told me to back off, but that's not gonna happen" I said.

He held his head in his hands,
"Y/n, maybe this isn't worth it" he said.
"Don't give up, I can take Lacey. Please" I said, going up to him and moving his hands away. He pulled me into a tight hug,
"I don't want to see you like this again" he whispered. I enjoyed his warmth and comfort for a bit.

"I need to speak to BTS" he said, before pulling away and leaving the room. I didn't know why he wanted to talk to them, or what he was planning, but I hoped he wouldn't give up. I liked having him as my boyfriend, even if it was just pretend.