Surprising visit

I left the room, saying goodbye to the doctor and I saw Suga sitting beside Jimin.
"You came!" I said, making them both look up from their phones.
"Is everything ok?" Suga asked, Jimin looked as though he wanted to know too.

"They told me it will get better with time" I said, relieved.
"Thank goodness" Suga said, hugging me. Jimin texted BTS to let them know and then we went to my house for a bit.

We got in, but i could heard noises coming from upstairs. We all went silent and listened, it sounded like someone was going through the drawers.

I went into the kitchen and got out a knife,
"Just in case" I whispered and they nodded. We crept up the stairs, me going in front. The noises were coming from my parents room, we stood outside the door and peeked in.

My mum was in there, she was frantically looking for something.
"Mum?" I said, she didn't even bother to turn around.
"I'm looking for my passport" she told me. I joined in the search,
"Are you leaving again?" I asked.

Jimin and Suga backed away from the door, I knew Suga probably understood and would take Jimin downstairs or something.
"Yes, we are moving to Australia" she said nonchalantly. I looked at her,
"For how long?" I asked, shocked.
"Forever hopefully" she muttered, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Were you gonna tell me?" I asked, feeling tears in my eyes.
"Probably, I don't see why you're getting so upset. Can you just help me search please" she said.
"You know what, I don't see why I'm getting so upset either, I don't see why I even care about you. All you do is leave me, I never want to see you again" I yelled, carefully wiping away tears that never fell, I refused to cry for a mother who never cared for me. I slammed the knife down on a table.

I left her there and went down to where Suga and Jimin were.
"You ok?" Suga asked, they had clearly heard me.
"Yep" I said, forcing a smile at them.

We sat quietly until the front door slammed shut, indicating my mum had left for the airport.
"Good riddance" I mumbled. I got up and went into the garden, sitting on the swing.

The other two came and joined me, and we swung and talked until the sky went black and rain started falling.