My boyfriend

"Hey Charlotte" I said as me and Suga came over.
"Hey" she replied, smiling. Lacey wasn't even surprised that I'd ignored her, she did the same to me and went straight to Suga.
"Sugaboo, you didn't text me back" she pouted. I grabbed Suga's hand and held it in mine, trying to hint that we were together.

"What are you doing?" Lacey asked, glaring straight at our hands.
"Didn't you hear? We are dating" I said, smirking, it felt good to show it off.
"There's no way! Prove it" she dared. I could see that she didn't believe us, and there was only one way to make her.

I turned to Suga, he raised his eyebrow at me, wondering what I was doing. I didn't give him a warning, I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. It was the only way to prove this fake relationship. When I faced back towards Lacey, out of the corner of my eye I could see Suga blushing beside me.

"It won't last" she threatened, before stomping away. I patted Suga's cheek,
"Who would've guessed it, you're a good kisser" I joked quietly. He continued to stare at me so I went and sat beside Charlotte.
"You too" I heard him mumble, but he didn't intend for me to.

"You guys are so cute together! When did this happen?" Charlotte asked. I smiled at her,
"Literally last night" I told her, ready to make up a sweet romantic story of how he asked me when I realised Suga wasn't sitting with us yet.
"Come on Suga, get over it and come sit down" I said, confused on why he was still shaken up.

He sat down and we all ate. The atmosphere was different from before, there was still joking and laughing, but also something else I couldn't quite put my finger on.

After school Suga came up to me,
"I know you have dance practice, so I'll come to your house afterwards at 5. But I can't walk with you today" he told me, but I could tell he was holding something back from me.
"Ok I'll see you later" I said before walking to the dance studio.

My thoughts drifted back to him as I was walking, he had acted weird since the start of lunch. Was it the Kiss? I couldn't help feeling regret, I didn't need to prove myself to someone like Lacey.

Maybe it's because I'm a bad kisser? But that's not really my fault, it was my first kiss. He could've been embarrassed in front of Charlotte, maybe he didn't want her to see that? Maybe I made him uncomfortable?

My mind came up with many questions, but I couldn't figure it out. If only he would tell me.