Lacey

"Remember Lacey?" He asked. She was one of the most popular girls at our school, and she had always wanted Suga to be 'hers'. She went up to him constantly and he tried to ignore her, but it was difficult.

She only stopped when she got a boyfriend, he was two years older than her but that didn't matter.
"She's single again" he told me, I could feel the frustration building up in me already. She could really bug me.

"Has she been texting you again?" I asked. Last time, it all started with texting. We don't know how she got his number, but she spammed him with love proposals and kissing gifs. He showed me his phone, 59 messages and even 6 missed calls.

When he tried blocking her before, she just got a new number every time.
"So if I pretended to be dating you, maybe she'd back off" he explained.
"Also, it might sort of, maybe, make Charlotte a little jealous. Maybe then she'll date me." He added.

"I don't know about this" I said honestly. I had never had a boyfriend before, I didn't know how to make it believable.
"Come on, it'll be the same as before. Just holding hands more that's all" he told me nervously. I thought about it, nothing would change, but why did I want it to?

"Don't you know the rule about not dating friends exes, Charlotte won't want to date you if we do this" I said.
"We'll end it really well, so people know we are still friends, that way it wouldn't be awkward. Plus you could give us your blessing when the day comes" he replied, clearly figuring it out as he went along.

"Ok fine" I said, giving in to his puppy eyes and cute pout. He picked me up and span me round,
"Thank you" he said when he put me down.
"We start tomorrow then?" I asked and he nodded.

"Better enjoy my last day of freedom" I joked. He hit me playfully, but I hit him back. This turned into a full on war. I threw a pillow at him. He pulled the duvet off the bed and over my head, trapping me in it.
"SUGA!!" I yelled, squirming to get out of it.

He pushed me and I fell backwards onto the bed. Eventually I twisted myself out of the duvet and stood up next to him, he was laughing so much he had tears coming out of his eyes. I jumped on his back and wrestled him to the ground, holding him down. I smirked at him victoriously.

"I want a rematch" he said, struggling against me.
"I won fair and square" I told him, sticking out my tongue.
"I didn't know it was a game you could win" he argued back.
"That's not my fault" I taunted him.

"Dinner" his mum called, interrupting our fight. We raced down the stairs towards the table, acting like children as we kicked each other underneath it.