Bodyguards

As we walked to school the next day, i was hoping my teachers would let me wear sunglasses in their lessons. Of course I had a valid reason, so I didn't see the problem, well actually I couldn't see very well at all so I wouldn't be able to see the problem if there was one. I also had long sleeves on, so you couldn't even tell I had been in a fight.

It was about a 20 minute walk to school, and I had almost walked into 5 lampposts, 3 bins and a dog. Luckily Suga helped me and the dog was not injured, unlike me. Suga held my hand after the dog incident, it didn't help much but it was very reassuring.

"I'm meeting BTS in the music room, you should come" He said when we got to school.
"Why?" I asked, I was already embarrassed enough in front of Suga, I didn't really want to show myself up in front of his friends.
"Just come, so you don't get into trouble" he said.

I resisted the urge to hit him, and instead decided to be grateful.
"Thank you" I said.

We bumped into Tae and Jungkook on our way through school so we all went to the music room together.
"Cool sunglasses" Jungkook said,
"Thanks" I replied.

We went in and the rest of them were already there, they waved hello as we came in. They immediately started discussing plans for something, I didn't know what.
"Jungkook and Tae, can you two handle after school?" Suga asked and they nodded.

Occasionally one of them would look at me, I smiled and continued to play on my phone, though I was struggling and kept losing because I couldn't see. It was getting very annoying.

"Why are we doing this though? You never told us" RM asked. Suga looked at me,
"Take off the sunglasses y/n" he said. Hesitantly I followed his instructions, but not for long, I quickly put them back on.

"How did you do that?" Jin asked, they all looked at me with worried expressions.
"She got in a fight" Suga explained.
"I didn't start it, I finished it" I protested.
"With who?" J-hope asked.
"Lacey and her group" I said.

"If that's why you want us to do this then you have a deal" Jimin said.
"Do what?" I asked, wanting to know what they had been talking about for nearly an hour now.
"They have agreed to be your bodyguards" Suga said.